• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Newb from Iowa City, IA

Congratulations, the NC will excel in this role. Might have to add some wind protection for the winter season but that's easy enough to do.

Welcome to the forum from Florida.

Thanks! I have a Puig windscreen already installed, but it doesn’t seem like it does a ton. Ill have to start searching for the best recommendations for replacing it.

Hippo hands has upgraded their hand guards. I would take a serious look at them if I were to do it again. Wind chill on the hands in the Winter is unpleasant.

Welcome to the ride Tophu and a hearty welcome from northern IDAHO! I enjoy a large parrabellum windscreen, i also use handlebar mitts from Amazon and this year i'll have my heated handgrips installed with my new barkbuster hand guards. Beyond that, ENJoY!!! :{)

Heated grips are great-heated glove liners and jacket liner, plus bark busters ( or similar ) hand guards are better. Heated grips help keep the palms warm (and are always “there”). Wind hits the outside -non heated-part of your hand. The glove liners will keep your pinkies nice and toasty

Welcome to the forum. I have the Puig screen and added the cheap risers from Amazon to get it up where it needed to be. There is significantly less wind noise and I'm about 6' tall. I'll put a second out there for hand guards and heated grips.

Back