• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NEW TO ME

I will be getting the Forza 750.
put a deposit down hopefully get it for January 2022.
once I start riding I'll give up dates etc.
Very nice! Enjoy!

We don’t get nice things like that in the USA.

PS, it appears you were successful in getting a Forza 750 section added to the forum. Thank you!

Last edited:
Congrats on the new bike! What led you to choose the Forza?
I felt the the 350 Forza will be a bit under powered with a combined weight of 27 stones (370lbs to you USA guys)
plus luggage when touring.
as some of you know I used to own a NC700X DCT so I have a good idea about this bike.
besides all you tubers heaps praises on it.

J that is cool! Can hardly wait to see some pics of you out riding around with it! :{P
all depends on weather here in January that's when I get it.
also road salt I wont ride in it.the salt when wet will eat the metal.rust rust.
I will post up of my rides/pictures.
if you guys get the integra I dont see why you shouldn't get the Forza.

also road salt I wont ride in it.the salt when wet will eat the metal.rust rust.
We never got the Integra in the USA, and will probably never get the big Forza.

this guys a bit comical .lol

Agree.

I have said it previously and repeat that the more I see of it I am more convinced than ever that the Forza is an X-Adv with different clothes. They share many of the same basic parts and layout. The biggest difference is the bulkier and more protective front bodywork and screen.

I get it completely! Long story but I only own an Xmax 300 right now (well, three other scooters..another long story). I like both the Forza and the Integra and after spending time on the scooter platform, I think I'll always have one. I've been researching larger displacement scooters and am interested in the logic others applied in their decision making processes relative to their purchases.

Agree.

I have said it previously and repeat that the more I see of it I am more convinced than ever that the Forza is an X-Adv with different clothes. They share many of the same basic parts and layout. The biggest difference is the bulkier and more protective front bodywork and screen.
yes your right Griff but do I care not one jot.
Honda is bringing out a little brother of the x-adv 350it uses the Forza 350 motor etc.

yes your right Griff but do I care not one jot.

Probably missing my point which is that the X-Adv is a really good bike, and I will have mine for a very long time. As such it would appear to be good enough for them to morph it into the Forza with some changes to make it lower and with better protection. All good imho.

not being negative Griff and no I'm not missing the point.
as for road going bike does it really need all this expensive stuff? I think not.
upside down forks? std forks would be good enough I would of thought.
twin disc for a bike that doesn't have a great deal of power compared to bigger bikes.
Honda could of made the bike much cheaper and still do the job.

not being negative Griff and no I'm not missing the point.
as for road going bike does it really need all this expensive stuff? I think not.
upside down forks? std forks would be good enough I would of thought.
twin disc for a bike that doesn't have a great deal of power compared to bigger bikes.
Honda could of made the bike much cheaper and still do the job.

So youre not getting one then. :confused:

So youre not getting one then. :confused:
yes I'm getting the Forza 750 not adv.
should get it in January.
what I meant was if Honda reduce the un needed parts and get the price down to £9000 instead of £10,099 on the road.
and give more choice of colours than just black and blue ,they may sell more bikes

Just read a test of the new Forza today. Came out well. Plenty of features in common with the X-Adv as previously mentioned with some exceptions of course.

got my forza finally today and its a 2022 model with a bit more feature than the old one but not much.
matt blue is a little darker,headlight comes on now when starting the bike.
I'll be making a back rest for our lass and a rack for our Scottish trip later in the year.

Attachments

• DSC01770.JPG
    DSC01770.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 10
  • DSC01771.JPG
    DSC01771.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 10
Back