• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New to me 2012 NC700X with 33K miles

mrbios

Reaction score
Visit site
I just picked up a 2012 NC700X with 33K miles from the original owner. It has been stored outside and has a lot of sunfade and everything that moves needs lube. I drove it yesterday and it ran fine and no oil leaks.

It did not include an owners manual is there one I can download and also need a service manual.

Last edited:
I just picked up a 2012 NC700X with 33K miles from the original owner. It has been stored outside and has a lot of sunfade and everything that moves needs lube. I drove it yesterday and it ran fine and no oil leaks.

It did not include an owners manual is there one I can download and also need a service manual.

Have you looked under the hidden compartment at the bottom of the frunk? sometimes the owners manual are kept in there, even from the dealer.

And check with a local dealer. Sometimes they have the odd owners manual lying around from a bike a few years old..

A friendly warning: Posting links to stolen copies of service manuals is a violation of forum rules. Any such posts will be removed. Repeated attempts will result in the member being banned from the forum.

If you don’t mind me asking how much did you get it for. Hopefully a good deal with that many miles and fade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Mr B, welcome to the RIDE and a hearty welcome from north IDAHO! Nice bike, hope you were able to score it for a great deal. Enjoy the many "Smiles to the Gallon" you'll be receiving. :{)

Back