• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Stuff !!!!

Nortwestrider

Reaction score
Visit site
I just looked at Twisted Throttles website and they have a bunch of " NEW " stuff for the NC.R&R case savers,folding adjustable shift levers,shark fin etc!!.
Kinda cool that the aftermarket is finding us!!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have.some soft.bag racks now.the givi top box rack is 160.00 at givi its 112.00.but yes some new things.

160 for the rack arm and the plate by the description. Most other places I have looked it it between $100-112 just for the arms, then another $60 for the M5 plate.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Twistedthrottle.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was hoping for a link to a "new thing" you saw for the nc700x. You could, I suppose, say that there are new things out for the NC and then just tell me to go and look them up on the internet. Fair enough.... but you're the one who brought this up.
I will go an search TwistedThrottle.com.
Thank you for your assistance.

Last edited:
uhh...very funny... I was hoping for a link to a "new thing" you saw for the nc700x. You could, I suppose, say that there are new things out for the NC and then just tell me to go and look them up on the internet. Fair enough.... but you're the one who brought this up.
I will go an search TwistedThrottle.com.
Thank you for your assistance.

I had to laugh when I saw that because I knew you wanted the link to whatever was new. You gotta admit it was funny.

Back