• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Spot Lights, handle bar warmers, and Frunk charger

Dadioh

Reaction score
Visit site
Just finished installing new spot lights, Oxford handle bar warmers, and a Frunk charger.

Getting the fairings off on the left side was fun. 3 layers and dozens of fasteners, different styles and sizes used everywhere. Challenge trying to remember which fastener went where getting it all back together.

I used the Honda accessory harness with relay and 7.5A fuse for the charger and the bar warmers. I cut off the Honda specific connectors and installed new water tight connectors which was a bit of work but I trust the connections are well sealed.

The spots draw almost 4 amps so they are on their own battery connection (with relay) and the power enable goes to the Honda accessory cable so they can only be on with ignition. I considered (briefly) using the blue wire from the high beams to control spots but decided I want them on wherever I use the switch regardless of high beams. I had already replaced the yellowish halogen bulb with LED which matches the spots really well.

I was too tired at the end of the evening to drill the hole in the side of the frunk for the charger so I just reassembled everything and went back to it the next day. Rather than go through the fairing nightmare I decided to mount it in the frunk panel. I made a spacer out of the old grip to move it outwards into the frunk space. Worked like a charm and I can still attach the tool kit below it.

Apologies for crappy photos.

Attachments

• D2F4D89E-0336-4283-A3DD-A64AA38BBE74.jpeg
    D2F4D89E-0336-4283-A3DD-A64AA38BBE74.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 103
  • 6741E722-188B-4D97-8589-C52E28F7FD28.jpeg
    6741E722-188B-4D97-8589-C52E28F7FD28.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 102
Awesome, looks very nice! Nearly identical to my setup, except I have the cheap Bikemaster heated grips instead of name-brand Oxford.

Back