• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Shad seat installed

InfernoST

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all
Got my new Shad seat and promptly installed it but have not yet sat on, it's pouring rain here at the moment but will take it for a spin when the weather clears up. It took me about 15 minutes to install and don't have any fitment issues that I've been reading about that others have had. It looks great the only thing I wish they didn't do was put that light color on the bottom of the pillions seat.20210614_114845.jpg20210614_114839.jpg

Went for 2 spins around the block and have to say this seat is so much more comfortable than the stock unit, I was even able to remain in the position I was in when stopped without bother where as I had to scoot to one side or the other on the stock seat to get some relief. Worth the cost of admission.

After 3 days with the new seat I have to say I'm extremely happy with the purchase and performance, its a great feeling not having to squirm around on the seat all of the time. I highly recommend it over the stock Log.

Nice seat, it looks great! Pillion seat looks good too, even with the gray. Although, if given a choice, I'd be like you and want it all black, but the gray doesn't look bad to me. Looks comfy too!

Glad to see yours worked out nicely!

I have an old worn out Corbin on mine now, so i picked up a brand new Saddleman with the matching replacement foam/cover for the Pillion. Thought i'd install it tomorrow and give it a try. :{)

Hi all
Got my new Shad seat and promptly installed it but have not yet sat on, it's pouring rain here at the moment but will take it for a spin when the weather clears up. It took me about 15 minutes to install and don't have any fitment issues that I've been reading about that others have had. It looks great the only thing I wish they didn't do was put that light color on the bottom of the pillions seat.View attachment 45238View attachment 45239
Where did you get it,

I went on the SHADUSA site and they do not show a seat for a NC750X under Honda. Then I stumbled on a comment on Youtube of a review of a Shad seat on a NC750X, and one of the comments said the NC 750X seat is under Yamaha. Sure enough there it was. So I will be ordering one.

Seat installed yesterday. 428 mile ride today. Looks of seat excellent. Comfort greatly improved. Slight forward slope that I never noticed on the stock seat. Not enough to do the front seat modification. Happy NC750 owner. :)

Attachments

• 20210730_154518.jpg
    20210730_154518.jpg
    423.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 20210730_154450.jpg
    20210730_154450.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 32
I went on the SHADUSA site and they do not show a seat for a NC750X under Honda. Then I stumbled on a comment on Youtube of a review of a Shad seat on a NC750X, and one of the comments said the NC 750X seat is under Yamaha. Sure enough there it was. So I will be ordering one.
Glad you were able to get one.

I can't find the NC750 seat anywhere on the ShadUsa web site. The link in post #11 does not work either. They have a picture of a NC with a Shad seat but no product listing.
I had the same problem, I was told they no longer made a Comfort Seat for the NC750X. Then I found one on their website under Yamaha, but I can't find it that way either. Call them and see wants going on. Let us know.

I had the same problem, I was told they no longer made a Comfort Seat for the NC750X. Then I found one on their website under Yamaha, but I can't find it that way either. Call them and see wants going on. Let us know.
I will wait until I have a NC first. I don't want to jinx things.

Back