• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New NC750X, exhaust fitment questions

Frankiekuma

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all! Just picked up a new NC750X, awesome bike! In US and not many aftermarket exhausts. I did notice that they seemed to have kept the general parts the same throughout the years. The reason I ask is because I am curious to see if the yoshimura slip on will fit all years. I ran the part number for the akrapovic and it is the same for a several year band and I therefore assume that if one brand of an exhaust will fit..... they all should? The only other proper “ This will fit your bike” exhaust when shopping online besides the akra is the MIVV Suono, but really wanted that yoshimura to fit. Thank you all again, awesome forums!

So you got a 2020? We need to see some pics! I am 99% sure it is still the same as the previous years for the most part and that the exhaust for other years should fit. I have the Carbon Yoshi on my 2013 NC, it is a beautiful can!

Hello TacomaJD,

Nice to meet you! Yea, a 2020. Attached the Honda knuckle guards, rear hugger, OEM clear signal lenses /taillight (found from a U.K. Honda dealer) and shad top case. Ready to pull the trigger on the exhaust but there is just not too much info regarding if it is the same. I know they changed the factory exhaust, however not sure if the header pipes are the same as to fit. Thanks for the reply!E63D4B6F-A6FD-4A88-9374-2B1B20D0CFDE.jpeg

Frankiekuma, I might be interested in taking your 2020 stock muffler off your hands if you should happen to swap it for an aftermarket exhaust.

Hello! Shouldn’t be a problem pending a fitment. It has 60 miles on it as of today. I am hoping someone can chime in on the yoshimura fitting years above 2014. The akrapovic is a bit pricey and I am not quiet sold yet on the look of the MIVV. Thanks for the reply!

The only thing I know is that a guy on here recently took a new stock muffler from a NC750 and put it on the older NC700 and said it bolted up just as the old stock one did. That said, I don't think they changed anything in that area in terms of mounting points and head pipe. I'd bet any pipe made for a 700 will work on the 750 without issue. BUT, I can't confirm that with hard evidence.

Look at these pics of mine, everything looks identical. I don't see any reason that any exhaust from a 700x wouldn't fit a 750x. Honda is known for standardizing parts across models if possible, there's really no changes between the 700/750 for them to change the design of the mounting points or the head pipe. I'd say it will work just fine.

20191227_144319.jpg

Screenshot_20200123-102301_Gallery.jpg

Agree on that one, I was even comparing rear sets and they look to have the same mounting points. I just assume yoshimura “assumed” that test fitting was not needed as the parts were just the same. I looked at ones for sale on the Japan webbike site and they do list the the 750 as fitting, however is just states 2014 which I didn’t know the cc was that high back then. Going to be around 600 after shipping from any site. But all signs are leading to the correct fit. I just was hoping someone had a 2016 or newer with it mounted just to have that piece of mind. Nice bike by the way! Love that set up!

Agree on that one, I was even comparing rear sets and they look to have the same mounting points. I just assume yoshimura “assumed” that test fitting was not needed as the parts were just the same. I looked at ones for sale on the Japan webbike site and they do list the the 750 as fitting, however is just states 2014 which I didn’t know the cc was that high back then. Going to be around 600 after shipping from any site. But all signs are leading to the correct fit. I just was hoping someone had a 2016 or newer with it mounted just to have that piece of mind. Nice bike by the way! Love that set up!
I bought mine last summer on ebay. Think seller had it listed for $550 obo, so I offered $505 thinking he had it set to accept anything over $500, and it went through. So I got it for $505 shipped.

Also, that black 2020 is a beautiful bike! I want one so bad!

Look at these pics of mine, everything looks identical. I don't see any reason that any exhaust from a 700x wouldn't fit a 750x. Honda is known for standardizing parts across models if possible, there's really no changes between the 700/750 for them to change the design of the mounting points or the head pipe. I'd say it will work just fine.

View attachment 41601

View attachment 41602

View attachment 41601

View attachment 41602

What a beauty can I ask how much your side panniers cost? Including frame
Cheers

Kieran

What a beauty can I ask how much your side panniers cost? Including frame
Cheers

Kieran

Grab handles, rear rack piece, brackets, panniers, and silver pannier covers were $954 shipped, all genuine Honda accessories. The oem kit consists of more pieces than just panniers and mounts like most aftermarket kits. They look the best in my opinion, which is the main reason I opted for them.

Has anybody replaced the circular exhaust of the earlier models with the more (read better looking IMHO) angular exhaust of the newer models?
I purchased one of these from a guy yesterday and it should be courier-delivered to my home by Thursday.
I just want to know if there is a difference in sound?
I have a 2015 model with the round/circular exhaust.

Has anybody replaced the circular exhaust of the earlier models with the more (read better looking IMHO) angular exhaust of the newer models?
I purchased one of these from a guy yesterday and it should be courier-delivered to my home by Thursday.
I just want to know if there is a difference in sound?
I have a 2015 model with the round/circular exhaust.
I wanted the newer exhaust for looks, but was told by members that had experience with both that the newer exhaust was a bit louder. On that “note”, I decided to keep the older, supposedly quieter exhaust.

If you do change yours out, post your opinion on the noise difference.

I wanted the newer exhaust for looks, but was told by members that had experience with both that the newer exhaust was a bit louder. On that “note”, I decided to keep the older, supposedly quieter exhaust.

If you do change yours out, post your opinion on the noise difference.
I will post my impression after fitment

Back