• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New NC700S rider from Italy

Pistone

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello ladies & gentlemen.

I'm Sergio from Italy and I have been a happy new owner of the NC700S (2013) for 2 months.

Before this beautiful bike I had a Transalp (1993) which unfortunately, after a long journey, decided to leave me alone.

Currently, even if the naked segment has never been my type of bike, I wanted to get out of my comfort zone and buy this bike: it was a difficult choice to choose between her and a Versys 650, but in the end she won.

Right now the bike, even being from 2013, has only 5000km (1000 of which have been traveled by me) and is almost new, as the old owner has hardly ever used it for health reasons.

My goal for this bike is to be able to return to travel, without worrying about refilling engine oil every 200km.

I registered in this forum because it is really full of information and also to share some changes to my bike, since on the Transalp I had made many do-it-yourself modifications at negligible cost.

Finally I am attaching a photo of the bike at the time of purchase.

Cya guys!

Attachments

• photo_2020-07-24_09-00-35.jpg
    photo_2020-07-24_09-00-35.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 27
Welcome to the forum! That is a good looking bike. I hope it suits your travel plans.

Glad to have you here, looking forward to hearing about your experiences.

Back