• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Information new member

I recently purchased a 23 NC750X and used this site to get as much info as possible about this motorcycle Im coming off a 2019 GW DCT which was starting to feel very heavy, Im 72 years old and this NC fits the bill. Did numerous mods including reupolister seats. Shop called SICK SADDLES Lakeland Fl did work and seat came out great. Put ROX speed FX 2" risers and Knight lowering Pegs for more leg room. Fender extensions ,Center stand, Rear Rack, Small Crash Bars, USB port and phone mount, radiator guard few other small items.Bike is fantastic smooth and comfortable, road it over 350 miles to upgrade seat one day last week, Coming off a big powerful Gold Wing I didn't know what to expect on a ride that long. This NC has ample power great road manners and is great in slow speed turns un like the wing. Wind beats you up a bit at high speeds thinking I'll do a Madstad shield eventually also plan for Highway pegs on crash bars.

Back