• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

One of my best friends used to live outside of Belgrade, but he moved to Alaska because he thought there was getting to be too many people in Montana.

Hi everyone.
I got my 2014 NC700x, second hand and am using it almost every day,
I choose the bike, because it has a nice sport look, with a relative low heigh seat.
It is a shame, that VA laws do not allow lane split :(. It would make the commute much faster :)

Hi members, welcome from Northern California. I just purchased a 2023 NC750X DCT. I’m really liking it..
My first upgrade I attempted to do was install a set of Givi luggage rails. Unfortunately, they wouldn’t work.
No place to attach the passenger seat to the rail system. Hope do some touring on it soon as it stops raining.

Greetings to all. Jason here coming at ya from Wilmington, NC. Been riding for 11 years and just got a 2023 750X DCT. Really looking forward to seeing what people have done with the user mode and if anyone has changed shift width settings!!

Attachments

• AF9E2534-F17F-4C9A-ABF7-F737E9A07B8B.jpeg
    AF9E2534-F17F-4C9A-ABF7-F737E9A07B8B.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 3
@ los6guns I have a 2021. I never changed the shift width setting, but did set up a slightly more aggressive (than standard) but less aggressive ( than sport) user mode, but have found for my riding, standard mode suits the vast majority of my riding.

you can see how I set up my user mode by looking at the little blocks for power, engine braking and tc in this pic

Mb8qNuVh.jpg

as compared to settings in rain

r3wo1HMh.jpg

sport

iwknYqHh.jpg

and standard

Zn4kkK9h.jpg

Have fun playing with the stupidly complicated electronic settings on your bike, and following the diagram in the owners manual lol.

There is a Youtube vid tutorial on it, but even its confusing and skips over stuff.

Last edited:
Thanks Ferret, but we prefer to call Montana the ugliest, coldest state in the union. The people are unfriendly, the bears see people as a tasty tacos and the riding is terrible. Probably best to just avoid the area all together
That is so funny! Like every good Chicagoan (ex now) we had a home on the water in Wisconsin (For the Wisconsinites, we were not FIBs). Whenever someone would ask about the fishing it was always the same answer; weeds are terrible, lake is dying, fish are stunted, neighbors are nothing but problems.

That is so funny! Like every good Chicagoan (ex now) we had a home on the water in Wisconsin (For the Wisconsinites, we were not FIBs). Whenever someone would ask about the fishing it was always the same answer; weeds are terrible, lake is dying, fish are stunted, neighbors are nothing but problems.
We are lucky here in Ohio.. everyone already knows the weathers crappy, the roads are crappy and the residents are crappy so we don't have to brag about it

Hello everyone.
Pennsylvania here.
Traded my 2021 CB500X for a 2023 NC750X DCT
I only have 200 miles on it so I can't comment on it as of yet.
I farkled the hell out of it for several weeks, I was unable to ride it due to snow.
Givi touring screen.
Givi handguards.
Givi kickstand pad.
Givi rear rack and V56 top case.
Battery Tender.
GPS mount.
Homemade lower fairing.
Mirror extenders.
Had the dealer install the center stand before I picked it up.

Last edited:
Hello everyone.
Pennsylvania here.
Traded my 2021 CB500X for a 2023 NC750X DCT
I only have 200 miles on it so I can't comment on it as of yet.
I farkled the hell out of it for several weeks, I was unable to ride it due to snow.
Givi touring screen.
Givi handguards.
Givi kickstand pad.
Givi rear rack and V56 top case.
Battery Tender.
GPS mount.
Homemade lower fairing.
Mirror extenders.
Welcome to the forum, Roadkill.

I’m just curious, what motivated you to replace the 500 with 750, given they are somewhat similar motorcycles in terms of style and intended usage?

I’m just curious, what motivated you to replace the 500 with 750, given they are somewhat similar motorcycles in terms of style and intended usage?
I purchased the 2021 CB500x in March 2021 and traded it with almost 24,000 miles on it a few months ago. The CB500x is a great bike but I wanted the famous "more" from my bike. I looked at the NC700x and later the NC750x in prior years but I was not a fit for it, ergonomics. Last year at Americade, a motorcycle rally in Lake George NY, Honda was there. I walked over to their setup, and they had every bike there. I was also thinking about the 2022 Goldwing DCT bagger. The rep told me to sit on the NC750x and I told him to forget it. He insisted the 2021 upgrades were more than just appearance. I finally agreed because he was nagging me and when I sat down, I fit like a glove. I sat on the bike for hours and was unable to test ride it, but I kept thinking about it. Once my clockwork was in motion I researched it, read from this website, watched YouTube videos and went to my local Honda dealer. I also love scooters with many under my belt like my FSC600 Silverwing, Forza, SH150i, Yamaha XMAX 300. I like CVT but now I have my first DCT. Definitely not a kid at my age but there is something about going clutch-less. So far I'm not unhappy. My issues with this bike are the unnecessary fuel efficiency meters, no temp gauge, no cruise control. Its computer controlled so those items are an easy thing for Honda to add.

My intended usage is it's an everyday commuter. I live on my bike weather permitting. My attitude....I'd rather ride then sit in my car. Every year I put more miles on my bike then in my car.

Hi members, welcome from Northern California. I just purchased a 2023 NC750X DCT. I’m really liking it..
My first upgrade I attempted to do was install a set of Givi luggage rails. Unfortunately, they wouldn’t work.
No place to attach the passenger seat to the rail system. Hope do some touring on it soon as it stops raining.
The top case rails work with the original passenger grab rails, I installed that on my ride. Unless you are trying to add the side bags which I didn't install.

I purchased the 2021 CB500x in March 2021 and traded it with almost 24,000 miles on it a few months ago. The CB500x is a great bike but I wanted the famous "more" from my bike. I looked at the NC700x and later the NC750x in prior years but I was not a fit for it, ergonomics. Last year at Americade, a motorcycle rally in Lake George NY, Honda was there. I walked over to their setup, and they had every bike there. I was also thinking about the 2022 Goldwing DCT bagger. The rep told me to sit on the NC750x and I told him to forget it. He insisted the 2021 upgrades were more than just appearance. I finally agreed because he was nagging me and when I sat down, I fit like a glove. I sat on the bike for hours and was unable to test ride it, but I kept thinking about it. Once my clockwork was in motion I researched it, read from this website, watched YouTube videos and went to my local Honda dealer. I also love scooters with many under my belt like my FSC600 Silverwing, Forza, SH150i, Yamaha XMAX 300. I like CVT but now I have my first DCT. Definitely not a kid at my age but there is something about going clutch-less. So far I'm not unhappy. My issues with this bike are the unnecessary fuel efficiency meters, no temp gauge, no cruise control. Its computer controlled so those items are an easy thing for Honda to add.
Fair enough. You should do fine with the 750. Enjoy!

The top case rails work with the original passenger grab rails, I installed that on my ride. Unless you are trying to add the side bags which I didn't install.
Thank you for the tip. After reading your reply, I was able to install the Givi trunk and Rails. I wish the instructions were a little bit better though.

Back