• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Obligatory new member post. Already used this forum to evaluate whether I should purchase this bike so thank you all!

2015 NC700X manual - new old stock. Picked it up out of state so my first ride was 250 miles covering three states!

Last bike was a 1982 Honda Nighthawk 450 that I sold 20 years ago after my son was born. Wife was not thrilled with the purchase but her 'single mother raising kids' argument lost its teeth after our youngest moved out. She tried to trip me up the second day I rode it to work by asking me to pick up some Chinese food on the way home... FRUNK to the rescue!!!

Wow! another 2015 purchased new. I'm wondering how much Honda over-estimated that year's sales. Welcome to the club Dean!

Hey IndyDean...I am a couple of hours south of you in southern Indiana (a few miles north of Louisville Ky)...We need to meet up somewhere, sometime and ride... I rode thru Bloomington a couple of weeks ago, cruising back roads over to Spencer...I found a bunch of county/country roads I didnt know about and had a wonderful time riding around up there...(I stay away from Lake Monroe area, they try to kill you...)...

Well I suppose I should introduce myself to be polite.

Just bought a 68 plate NC750X a couple of hours ago..

Presently working as a Locksmith/security service tech, previously ex army.

A member of both Widows Sons Scotland and The Riders Branch of the Royal British Legion Scotland

Van for work, car cos she who must be obeyed insists on comfort and the bikes a big boys toy for when the need to get away becomes too much

Well I suppose I should introduce myself to be polite.

Just bought a 68 plate NC750X a couple of hours ago..

Presently working as a Locksmith/security service tech, previously ex army.

A member of both Widows Sons Scotland and The Riders Branch of the Royal British Legion Scotland

Van for work, car cos she who must be obeyed insists on comfort and the bikes a big boys toy for when the need to get away becomes too much
Welcome! I have a few friends in the Widows Sons here in Alabama, U.S.

I have ridden with them on their charity rides a couple times.

Throw up a pic of your bike, and enjoy the forum!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Welcome! I have a few friends in the Widows Sons here in Alabama, U.S.

I have ridden with them on their charity rides a couple times.

Throw up a pic of your bike, and enjoy the forum!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

here she is in all her glory

1FEF2CFF-697A-4002-B6BE-FBC61B31DE08.jpg

Every time I see another NC700x I think, "Nice looking bike."

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Obviously subjective, but I have thought the same thing. Something about the lines and proportions seem to create, at least to my eye, a "flow" that looks modern and yet classic at the same time. Handsome.

Bash Plate

Hey Steve. Although there are a few companies that make them, mine is from SW-Motech. "Dale" who is one of our vendors "HondaBikePro" may also still make one that has great reviews. :{)

Last edited:
New member post.

NC700X manual
2014 model. Purchased “new” in 2017. 13k miles.

I bought mainly as commuter weekend fun bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

New member from Mexico

Hi, I'm Jim - an elderly but active expat Brit with Mexican nationality living close to Mexico City but working for an LA based importer and distributor of ceramic tiles, stone and glass coverings as their global quality manager. I travel all over world the world for business and when I do get the chance to spend a weekend in the US I have a BMW F800R garaged by a friend of mine to get me away from the city and have some fun. I plan to retire next year and travel the world for pleasure first swapping the BMW for an NC750x DCT and am looking to plan a bucket list 'must do' adventure trip in 2021 from Mexico City to the tip of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia along with my son who will be 19 by then.

I joined this forum to pick up tips and gain some experience from other riders.

Cheers!

Back