• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Hello... from Florida.

I'm a new member today. Got a new 2014 NC700X complete with auto-random-resetting trip meters. I love the bike and use it for work.

Been reading the forum for a couple months but haven't joined until now. Good to see so many NC riders in Florida.

Vnc.

Welcome. I also have a 2014 in !RED! with the resetting trip meters. I ignore them and just track my milage in a notebook and keep my page on Fuelly.com updated. I'm still pinching myself to make sure I'm awake, this bike is a joy.

hello everyone,

I'm a wannabe who hopes to ride a NC750X in December (I'm just beginning the search for a new red model and I'm not sure of the delay).

After a week of testing a NC700DCT last year, I was very Enthusiasm by the engine and the automatic transmission. Today my old Revere with 146,000 miles and 25 years began to be tired and it's time to retire. (engine full origine never open, thanks Honda!)

I use it every day to go to work except when it snows, where I use a 1985 XLR600 with off road tires.

I am living in Versailles in France, close to the palace (unfortunately not in! :D )

Having just read some thread as a guest, I've found already plenty of ideas for accessories and advices, thank you all for that!

PM

Welcome Aboard!!! Greetings from SoCal USA...

I do not care what people say about Hondas, 146,000 Miles in 25 years of use is quite impressive to me.

I want to have a 1987 XL600R several years ago. I liked that bike, however it was difficult to start on cold mornings. It had a lot of torque and would bring the front wheel off the ground if you were not careful with it.

Your "Hawk" as it known here in the States is also quite is impressive and greatly sought after here. I would have liked one, but I did not want to spend $3,000 to 4,000 USD for a 20+ year old motorcycle. I'd rather buy one for a couple hundred and spend that amount making into the why I want to come out like.

IMG_2605.jpg

In the meantime, say "Hello" to NaNCy...

Attachments

• IMG_3498.jpg
    IMG_3498.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_3499.jpg
    IMG_3499.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_3501.jpg
    IMG_3501.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 116
Hey all from austraya,

Riding for a few years. 1st bike was on the powerhouse cb125e. It almost took the skin off custard. Was a great machine. Any mistakes were easily corrected. It could be nearly dropped but being so light you can catch it and pull it up.

picking up a 700s next week and have been reading around the foz on guards, bars and other tricks to save on hassles down the track.

Welcome to the forum. You are going to have an impatient few days until you get your new bike. We don't get the S in the USA. It is a fine looking machine that I am sure you will enjoy. Please post lots of pictures.

Hi! We just purchased a 2012 NC700X DCT for me today.

My husband rides a V-Strom 650. I have owned multiple scooters (larger/highway speeds), but wanted the ability for riding on dirt roads also.

I'm very interested in learning about my new bike. Happy to have found this place!

Cindie

Welcome to the forum. You are going to have an impatient few days until you get your new bike. We don't get the S in the USA. It is a fine looking machine that I am sure you will enjoy. Please post lots of pictures.

cheers.
yep, i am keen as. I wonder why they dont have the S version there? Not a whole lot difference so ive heard.

Hi! We just purchased a 2012 NC700X DCT for me today.

My husband rides a V-Strom 650. I have owned multiple scooters (larger/highway speeds), but wanted the ability for riding on dirt roads also.

I'm very interested in learning about my new bike. Happy to have found this place!

Cindie
Enjoy the ride and be patient with your husband trying to keep up on his Wee-Strom.

Hi guys ! Hello from Mallorca, Spain. A looooong time biker, and after 12 years of saying goodbye to a BMW R 100 R ( snif, darling ), I've since then used a scooter and a Montesa Cota for fun. For next year I'll make me a present, a new bike, and Nc's are no top of the wish list. I hope to learn a lot about them here. Thanks !

Enviado

hi again ! My new Nc750 S in at The dealer right now. A few days to do some paperwork and it will be mine !
Can't wait to !
c1e062b73ab9bc96a61d980d7c270d03.jpg

Enviado

Hello people of the NC700 forum. Id like to thank everyone who shares their knowledge and excitement of the NC700X. The 700x is my first motorcycle, much like many others. The NC and I became friends a little over a year ago, it was then that she told me her name was Josephine ;)
I admit that I have been lurking on your conversations but now I mean to, contribute to the conversation. The main point is, any question I've had has been answered by one of you.
I'm lucky to ride almost every day of the year, here in Arizona.

Hello people of the NC700 forum. Id like to thank everyone who shares their knowledge and excitement of the NC700X. The 700x is my first motorcycle, much like many others. The NC and I became friends a little over a year ago, it was then that she told me her name was Josephine ;)
I admit that I have been lurking on your conversations but now I mean to, contribute to the conversation. The main point is, any question I've had has been answered by one of you.

Howdy from Texas!

Hello all

Newby to the Forum, but not to biking as I've been on 2 wheels since age 16
So nice to have a bike specific forum , I hope to be a useful contributor.
I can also be found on Wild Dogs, ADV Rider & also on the H-D & DR-Big Forums

Hello all

Welcome Aboard to you both. Greetings from SoCal...

You've both made a sound decission with the NC700X. You will not be disappointed with that decission.

The other side of that coin that is concerning to me. I have been seeing a lot of seasoned riders leaving the NC behind at an alarming rate. I am not exactly sure why.

In the meantime, say "Hello" to NaNCy...

Attachments

• IMG_3498.jpg
    IMG_3498.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_3499.jpg
    IMG_3499.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_3501.jpg
    IMG_3501.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 102
Hello all

Howdy from Texas!

Hiya all Uk Based wallington surrey back to riding after a 20 year break and loving it latest ride NC750XA with the following accessories mods,
Heated grips, mirror extenders, givi top box with integrated brake lights,Center stand, Givi tall screen Bark Busters guards,Truimph fork protectors rear hugger, Fender extender,Riderscan, and 12 volt cigg charger on handlebars, optimate charger lead for helmet coms charging on long tour journeys, twin USB in fank, tom tom rider, Shad Comfort seat,rear mud flap, (Lust 30mm lowering bars)changed for set of Micks custom made 20mm Lowering bars, SW Motech footpegs, shortened side stand planned later this year early next additional front led running lights nice and brights!!! Givi V35 side panniers and bespoke bash plate,H&P engine bars road pilot 4, bagster tank protector all planned April next year pre-scotland 10 day tour i am planning for me and other riders from the UK NC forum tour also researching addition rear flashing brake light units from Azonic solutions Cheers David

Back