• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Hi I live in North Lincs UK and I decided to get back into motorcycles seriously last year aged 75. I took six months on a training programme and passed the set of four UK tests earlier this year. I searched for what would be my perfect machine and have opted for the NC750X so I hope I have made the correct decision. Sadly I have had to wait almost fourteen weeks for delivery from Honda which should be here at the end of next month so I cannot wait to kiss goodbye to my training 125cc and get on a real machine at last.

Hi all! I’m located in California, and found what seems to be the only available 2022 NC DCT in the north state so I consider myself quite lucky. I’m 33 years old, and somewhat new to motorcycles in general. I’m happy to join your ranks- I hope to see some of you on the road.

Hi all! I’m located in California, and found what seems to be the only available 2022 NC DCT in the north state so I consider myself quite lucky. I’m 33 years old, and somewhat new to motorcycles in general. I’m happy to join your ranks- I hope to see some of you on the road.
Congratulations and I hope you really enjoy the bike. I think you'll find that there is a great group of contributors to this forum and tons of helpful information here already.

Just purchased a 2014 700x and wanted to say thanks to the forum for making me an informed buyer. Previous bikes include a Honda cl360, Suzuki 650GSL, Honda CX500, and a Yamaha TW200. Early returns are postive, nice balance between size of bike, ability to go at highway speed, ability to enjoy the curves and some light off-road, economical to run, and Honda reliability.

I've been riding for 15 years and live in Toronto. Started on a Piaggio MP3 and now have an 2016 NC750XD which was farkled up by the first owner. Now I need to do some mods including fixing seat forward tilt, adding the accessory harness and phone mount and phasing out my Garmin. Forum has been helpful.

Hi, I am from Berkshire in the UK, picking up a nc750x 2021 in 2 weeks time. Trading in my 2020 650 v-strom for this lovely looking bike. Hoping to gain alot of advice and tips from the forum.

Hi there! I am a new rider currently located in San Diego, California. Waiting to get my new NC750X DCT (with the current supply chain shortages it may take months!). Looking forward to learning from other NC riders and contributing to the forum!

Hi there! I am a new rider currently located in San Diego, California. Waiting to get my new NC750X DCT (with the current supply chain shortages it may take months!). Looking forward to learning from other NC riders and contributing to the forum!
Welcome to the forum! I hope you get your NC soon and it’s everything you hoped for. We all look forward to your forum contributions and also hope we can help you if needed.

Hello everyone. I picked up a 2017 NC750x yesterday with 9,000kms on it. I'm looking forward to riding it and will enjoy this website,I'm sure.
Other rides are my '87 TransAlp, '77 CB400f, '78 CB550k and a '73 MGB GT. I'm in Ontario Canada.
Charlie

Hello everyone. I picked up a 2017 NC750x yesterday with 9,000kms on it. I'm looking forward to riding it and will enjoy this website,I'm sure.
Other rides are my '87 TransAlp, '77 CB400f, '78 CB550k and a '73 MGB GT. I'm in Ontario Canada.
Charlie
Welcome, Charlie. I hope you enjoy your NC750X. You also have a nice stable of other toys. I’m glad you joined the forum. I think you’ll find there’s a good group of people here.

Back