• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Member from the Boston area

NEBoston

Reaction score
Visit site
I just found the forum and have traded in my 2019 RE Himalayan for a 2022 NC DCT (whenever they release it to the world). I'm coming back into riding after being off doing the 3 kids thing, and now I am back on the 2 wheeled wagon. I really do enjoy all of the insightful posts, of course the shopping that I will do over the long winter for parts and upgrades will be daunting. I will persevere, knowing I will be back riding in a few short months.

Welcome! Maybe by the time you get your new ride the aftermarket will have more to offer for the 2021+ models.
Thanks for the welcome party! I’m really interested in at the very least getting a good set of engine guards and hand guards. Givi and bark busters seem to be a few of the preferred from what I’ve read.

Congrats, the NC is a gem. I’ve looked at the RE Himalayan’s like them a lot. May wind up with one as a second bike in the stable.
After owning mine for two years, I can say it has its flaws. I’ve been chasing an electrical gremlin ever since I got it. Frequent stalls and some cheap plastic parts that broke off were annoying to say the least. RE might have upped their game In the past year or two but I’ve done my time, I’d like to ride. When it did run, she pulled like a mule!

Back