• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member from Norway

Runrjors

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi
i gonna pick up my brand new NC750X DCT, so I am very excited
After a motorcycle accident a year ago, I have to use a DCT version. My left foot is partly paralysed. So I am very eager to get back on the horse.

nuff said. but I am very interested in what kind of aftermarket exist for a 2021 model. So any suggestions will be helpful

Hi
i gonna pick up my brand new NC750X DCT, so I am very excited
After a motorcycle accident a year ago, I have to use a DCT version. My left foot is partly paralysed. So I am very eager to get back on the horse.

nuff said. but I am very interested in what kind of aftermarket exist for a 2021 model. So any suggestions will be helpful
Velkommen

My wife's 2021 looks great with Givi panniers and top box. All luggage racks by Givi specific to the the 2021 model, perfect fit. Here in the U.S., I had to order the luggage rack and pannier rack from Italy. Carpimoto and Motostorm Italy were the sources for the racks. The Monokey Panniers and Top Case can be ordered from most sources.
Oxford heated grips work well.
I hope to install my wife's SW-Motech crash bars and Barkbusters Storm soon, however we are selling our house and busy.

Last edited:
Back