• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New bike with pics

bigbird

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It's official now.
My bike got trailered home this afternoon and the farkling will start as soon as it gets above freezing in my garage.
My installs will be a GIVI luggage rack, mounting plate, and V47 top box with passenger pad, LED flasher relay and LED turn signal bulbs with clear lenses, Atlas throttle lock, Madstad windscreen, Eastern Beaver fuse block, Knight Industries lowered footpegs, Delkevic shorty can, grip puppies, Denali LED DRL's, Whelen TIR3 additional brake light, SW Motech engine (aka crash) guards, Evotech radiator guard, dual Fiamm electric horns, GPS and mobile phone RAM mounts, USB charging port in the frunk, fork protectors, and rear shock splash guard.
And I will do the poor man's seat mod to raise the front of the seat by about an inch.

My only grumble was about the licence plate mount.
We use the small 4"X7" plates and the predrilled holes on the bike aren't anywhere near lining up with the predrilled holes on my licence
plate.
Other than drilling my licence plate to fit, suggestions for a plate frame or?

IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0001.JPG

Nice bike, I wanted a white one but couldnt find one when I bought it. Ive always thought it looked the best in white.
Before you put on the engine guard spray the grey center cowl with black plastidip it will match the black side cowls and is a super clean look. Plus shows less dirt.

Also if you havent bought the rear rack check out the SW Motech rack it works with Givi boxes has a quick release system for the Givi plate and looks super nice on the bike like it came with it.

Nice bike, I wanted a white one but couldnt find one when I bought it. Ive always thought it looked the best in white.
Before you put on the engine guard spray the grey center cowl with black plastidip it will match the black side cowls and is a super clean look. Plus shows less dirt.

Also if you havent bought the rear rack check out the SW Motech rack it works with Givi boxes has a quick release system for the Givi plate and looks super nice on the bike like it came with it.
Thanks for the good tips.
I will look into them!

Yes, consider the SW Motech Alu Rack with Givi adapters. To my eye it’s better looking and with the top box off the Alu Rack is functional to tie down small items. The Givi has a hole in the middle like a toilet seat, and like a privy seat small items fall through it.

Yes, consider the SW Motech Alu Rack with Givi adapters. To my eye it’s better looking and with the top box off the Alu Rack is functional to tie down small items. The Givi has a hole in the middle like a toilet seat, and like a privy seat small items fall through it.
In addition to what dduelin said about the AluRack being useful alone, they also have a flat rack adapter plate that connects in place of the top case adapter. This is usefull for carrying a dry bag or other items in lieu of the topcase.

Also, unlike the Givi PL side racks, the SW Motech Givi compatible side case carriers are completely removable when not in use.

Last edited:
Very nice! We're in similar situations. I have a new 2018, but its too cold to install anything. At least you have a garage!

I went with a T-Rex Racing luggage rack, haven't received it yet. Will be interested to see how it compares to other brands. I have received most of my accessories, but it seems the Eastern Beaver order may come last, and its central to a bunch of the others working.

The SW Motech Alu rack is wickedly expensive in Canada.
I bought all my GIVI stuff from CarpiMoto in Italy.
I saved a lot of money that way.
Since my money tree has already lost a lot of its leaves for farkling, I think I'll go GIVI.
But thanks for the suggestions.

My Eastern Beaver fuseblock and adapter was ordered on January 24. It arrived today, so almost 4 weeks to receive the order.
I had to wait about 6 weeks.
In fact, I just installed the rear brake light splitter harness this morning.
I put a Whelen TIR3 red LED lamp where the rear reflector was.
The EB harness worked very well.
However, the leads on it are very small gauge wire.
Splicing the leads on to the Whelen leads was a challenge in a cold garage
To do that, rear fender A had to come off.
Wasn't fun lying on a pad on the cold floor having to remove 7 screws up above the rear tire.
But it works and is so much brighter than the stock rear brake/running light.

My next jobs will be the fuse block, accessory wiring harness, dual Fiamm horns with relay, and Denali white DRL's mounted to the lower forks.

Congratulations from another new NC owner! My white bike is a little darker than yours! Must be the canadian white!☺

Attachments

• 20210212_145058.jpg
    20210212_145058.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
It's official now.
My bike got trailered home this afternoon and the farkling will start as soon as it gets above freezing in my garage.
My installs will be a GIVI luggage rack, mounting plate, and V47 top box with passenger pad, LED flasher relay and LED turn signal bulbs with clear lenses, Atlas throttle lock, Madstad windscreen, Eastern Beaver fuse block, Knight Industries lowered footpegs, Delkevic shorty can, grip puppies, Denali LED DRL's, Whelen TIR3 additional brake light, SW Motech engine (aka crash) guards, Evotech radiator guard, dual Fiamm electric horns, GPS and mobile phone RAM mounts, USB charging port in the frunk, fork protectors, and rear shock splash guard.
And I will do the poor man's seat mod to raise the front of the seat by about an inch.

My only grumble was about the licence plate mount.
We use the small 4"X7" plates and the predrilled holes on the bike aren't anywhere near lining up with the predrilled holes on my licence
plate.
Other than drilling my licence plate to fit, suggestions for a plate frame or?

View attachment 44101
View attachment 44100
Very nice looking bike

Thank you both.
The bike currently looks a lot different than it did in the first post.
I have added, in no particular order:

Madstad windscreen, grip puppies, Atlas throttle lock, lower front fork DRL's, GPS mount, radiator guard, Knight Industries front footpegs,
Givi luggage rack, mounting plate and V47 top box, clear indicator lenses, side stand foot pad, additional brake light, rear shock protector,
front fork stanchion protectors, ambient temp gauge, and still to come SW Motech engine guards and a Delkevic 9" SS 70 can.

I'll post a walk around video when it's all done so you can hear the muffler and see the add-ons.

Back