New bike with pics

lowrider

Reaction score
Visit site
I have GIVI side and top boxes on my Bandit and want a rack on the NC so I can use them on both bikes. I think I'm going to adapt most of bigbird's list above and that should make a pretty well outfitted bike for most any use. I also have a DRZ 400 and a licensed mini bike for off road use so I don't plan on using the NC in that manner.

Thanks in advance to bigbird for your list...hope you don't mind me borrowing it!

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have GIVI side and top boxes on my Bandit and want a rack on the NC so I can use them on both bikes. I think I'm going to adapt most of bigbird's list above and that should make a pretty well outfitted bike for most any use. I also have a DRZ 400 and a licensed mini bike for off road use so I don't plan on using the NC in that manner.

Thanks in advance to bigbird for your list...hope you don't mind me borrowing it!
I didn’t see where Bigbird mentioned any side case racks. You’d need to add that for your side cases.

lowrider

Reaction score
Visit site
I didn’t see where Bigbird mentioned any side case racks. You’d need to add that for your side cases.
There was no mention of side racks. I guess I need to be more specific on what I was asking about. Is there a Givi rack for the NC to allow the Givi Monokey bags to attach? I'm guessing there is and I can search for the model number that will fit the NC and my Givi bags.

Thanks for pointing that out 680.