• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Aux lights

Ticopilot

Reaction score
Visit site
I just installed two sets of aux lights on my NCX. The larger ones are Cyclops Optimus Primes on a Denali light light bar. The ones on the fender are 2" 10W round minilights from Superbrightleds.com. The Cyclops turn on and off via a switch in the handlebar (included in the harness I bought from Cyclops) and the small ones turn on when you start the bike and are always on. My idea was to have the 2" aux lights make me more visible day and night while still helping providing some light while leaving the larger ones when in need for some real illumination.

Attachments

• Halogenos.jpg
    Halogenos.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 322
I installed the denalis. We wired it from the battery to the Denali off / on switch, and then to hi / low. That way they can be off, on, hi, low. The Honda harness was necessary.

Nice! How difficult was the wiring? Did it require additional relays or fuses? I like the idea of some additional illumination.

I used the Cyclops harness that comes with fuse and relay for the larger ones. The smaller ones were just connected to the headlamp directly. they draw so little current that the current fuse would suffice.

Back