• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Addition!

Cyclerosis

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Brought this home Tuesday 4/7. It only took 2 years of deliberation and research. Was still in the crate at J T Cycles in Frederick, MD. Great handling, lots of highway power and gadgetry galore!
P1020307.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a mobile ICBM launcher but the good news is they make aftermarket Connie14 mufflers.

Congratulations on the new bike!

Nice Bike. I had a spin on one once. Handles well and really hauls.

I thought I was leaving something out! :rolleyes: It was a left over 2014 Kawasaki Concours 14 abs. J T Cycles had it listed on Craigslist for $12,269. Breaking it in under 4000 rpm for the first 500 miles won't be as easy as I thought, since I had the opportunity to do a hard acceleration on a highway ramp today. I wasn't looking for a particularly fast bike, but a long hauler with better stability, better wind protection and more comfort than the NC. And, of all things, it was my S/O that convinced me to go for it! You really can't beat that!

I'm undecided on the NC. I'm not a fast decision maker with regards to bikes. Took two years to finally make this purchase. I was, however, particular with the color. I didn't want a black one and do not like the neon green of the 2015 model Concours. I saw one on a European forum, not available here of course, in British racing green. Loved that one!

I like the bike. Looks good. That exhaust looks very long or is it the angle of the photo?
How is it when splitting lanes ? Is it kinda wide??? Thats one good reason why I like the nc. Its skinny enough for californa to lane split.

Congrats on the new bike.
Ken

Congrats from a former Concours owner and rider!

Here's what they looked like back in 2006 (Long Beach MC show) prior to the first generation model being released. There was a lot of excitement when this model was being advertised.

IMG_0795.jpg

How did I miss this? Welcome to the ST club! It's a beautiful bike and I hope you enjoy many safe and carefree miles. I guess 2014 was the year for red ST bikes. I'm sure you will find it to have just a tad more giddy-up than the NCX. ;)

Back