• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Never to late

• Thread starter Deleted member 10711
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10711

Hello all.
So this is me.
In my mid fifties, and until last May never ridden a motorbike of any sort in my life, and that would have never happend if a family friend hadn't bought a 125cc scooter to toot around on and offered me a go. Two weeks later on a whim bought one myself, and did the UK obligitary CBT test. The scooter lasted 300 miles and to say uncomfortable, my back was wrecked with the harsh suspension. Then I moved to a chinese import Sinnis T 125 for the experience whilst passing my theory , Mod1 and Mod 2 tests. I am now the proud owner of my 21 plate 750x dct and love it.
I'm currently adding all the little extras to make it mine as you do, and hopefully summer will be kind for decent rides out.
I look forward to reading all the threads on the forum
Cheers
Kevdalad

Attachments

• IMG-20220517-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20220517-WA0011.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 13
Yeah, I like the blue a lot. And your only regret will be that you missed out on decades of riding; that part is bittersweet, but now you have a lot of making up to do. Oh, and you will. This is a very pleasant forum of interested and knowledgeable people. Welcome to our world! The NC should keep you happy for a long time. For me, third gear is the sweet spot for local riding, perfect for anything 35-55 mph, pulls like a train. It's a fun bike to ride and easy to own. Good choice.

Welcome to the forum!

The blue is my favorite stock Honda colour, too. I only wish NCs still had colour on the tail section and on the front fender like in the old days.

Good on ya, Kevdalad! I got into riding at 55 - never rode before that. Took my beginner riding course and started shopping. Ended up with a 2015 700xDCT and still riding it 30,000+ miles later.

Back