• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

nc750x will probably stay in my stable after all

W

wildeone

I have pretty much decided I'd keep my nc750x as a commuter, shopping, supermoto, light touring bike
while I am about to buy new F800GS, xt660z tenere or new Africa Twin exclusively for off-road and enduro expedition.
Honda as a general purpose bike is just hard to beat with its frunk and torquey engine which will last
probably forever. On the other hand whisking around the city on enduro bike makes no sense.
I wish ncx had better suspension and spoked wheels, I could have then only one, do it all bike.
It's sad suzuki in v-strom managed to put acceptable suspension and honda couldn't.

I wish ncx had better suspension and spoked wheels, I could have then only one, do it all bike.

I think your decision is good. My NC was purchased as an economical run about and it is unequalled at that. However I found myself using it more and more for other purposes and long trips also. Sadly for my backroad expeditions the suspension lets it down, but I cannot complain as it was designed for decent roads.

I am going to have a look at the Africa Twin as a do it all motorcycle. If it has good fuel consumption and is priced decently I will look some more. However it will have to tick all the boxes if I am to part with my NC (and my KTM690) to make room for it.

...and just got a buddy for my nc750x - a new xt660z tenere

IMG_20151027_125125.jpg

finally proper tool for the job.
nc750x is my commute bike only and tenere is a dirt, adventure bike.

Back