• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC750X for the USA?

No, we are not getting it for 2015 and Honda officially replied to a journalist that it doesn't fit our target market. The new 2015 NM4 is not getting the 750 either (which is already out), but remember our 700 manual did not have a de-tuned engine like Europe did to begin with. Here's hoping they fix the trip meter random resets before they release the 2015 NC.

Did I read somewhere that Canada has the 750?

Yes, indeed. I guess we are a "target market". Go figure, eh? :confused:

CBR125R's were immensely popular here (I have one, it's a blast and I love the little thing lol) as well, and the US never got them either. Those I can see not being a USA thing, but America not getting a bike because an engine has *more* power/displacement? Impossible to understand...

CBR125R's were immensely popular here (I have one, it's a blast and I love the little thing lol) as well, and the US never got them either. Those I can see not being a USA thing, but America not getting a bike because an engine has *more* power/displacement? Impossible to understand...

So I can guess that, for many reasons, someone from the US can't just pop over the border, buy a 750, then take it back home and register it there?

So I can guess that, for many reasons, someone from the US can't just pop over the border, buy a 750, then take it back home and register it there?

Engine has to be certified for U.S. environmental regulations, difficult if not impossible for an individual to make happen. Also likely missing U.S. required items like a charcoal canister on the gas tank vent.

Engine has to be certified for U.S. environmental regulations, difficult if not impossible for an individual to make happen. Also likely missing U.S. required items like a charcoal canister on the gas tank vent.

Yup, just so, Fuzzy. :(

It's still a bit of a bugger to do, but we can go down and import a US model into Canada if all the proper paperwork is done, but unfortunately, not the other way around.*

* for the vast majority of cases. I personally know of a few US residents who have indeed, imported brand new Canadian bikes into a select few unique states, but there were very difficult hoops jumped through, and people in the chain of bureaucracy involved, that us poor normal Joes don't have access to.

Because we are so close to the states physically we lose the fact we are a completely different market. We are a unique bunch up here with different tastes and a different lifestyle. There are a lot of different products we see here that the US doesn't see in the states and vica/versa. I guess some Honda marketing expert decided 50cc more won't sell in the States. Go figure.

Back