• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC750X DCT Touiring Screen

Mcress

Reaction score
Visit site
Just ordered a Puig Screen in Light Smoke - hoping it will arrive for the weekend.....

Cheers,

Mike.

Try it in both positions when you install it. I liked mine in the lower two holes. I tired it both ways at highway speeds and felt that the air was cleaner between me and the screen in the lower mounitng holes. You'll have to decide for yourself but I would try both positions.

You MAY have contact with the screen and throttle cables. A set of Rox Risers can take care of that or some of us have used some protective tape at that location so the screen does not rub through the cable housing. You'll only notice it at full lock but it COULD hit everytime you park your bike.

There is a clip on visor that can be added too. It does make a difference with winds hitting the helmet visor.

Just a heads up on a couple things. Enjoy the windscreen.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Serg! Just hoping to get a little more protection as being 6' 2" the stock screen doesn't manage to get the air anyway over the top of me.
Looked at the clip on option and will see how it goes without first - sound like you feel it was a worthwhile purchase though?

Cheers,

Mike.

Thanks for the info Serg! Just hoping to get a little more protection as being 6' 2" the stock screen doesn't manage to get the air anyway over the top of me.
Looked at the clip on option and will see how it goes without first - sound like you feel it was a worthwhile purchase though?

Cheers,

Mike.

I do. Some people have made there own version and others have bought the Wunderlich or the Puig. There is some dicussion in this thread.

http://nc700-forum.com/forum/nc700-...ring-windscreen-vs-honda-tall-windscreen.html

Try it in both positions when you install it. I liked mine in the lower two holes. I tired it both ways at highway speeds and felt that the air was cleaner between me and the screen in the lower mounitng holes. You'll have to decide for yourself but I would try both positions.

You MAY have contact with the screen and throttle cables. A set of Rox Risers can take care of that or some of us have used some protective tape at that location so the screen does not rub through the cable housing. You'll only notice it at full lock but it COULD hit everytime you park your bike.

There is a clip on visor that can be added too. It does make a difference with winds hitting the helmet visor.

Just a heads up on a couple things. Enjoy the windscreen.

5.jpg

When your young, you do not want a windshield, because it does not look "cool". As you gain insight with age, you want a windshield when it gets "cool". It is a lot more comfortable riding long trips behind a windshield.

smileymad.jpg

Last edited:
Puig Screen arrived on Saturday (complete with a FREE Fender Extender from those nice people at Pyramid!) fitted it (and the Extender) on Sunday - first ride in to work today and what a difference...... weather was awful this morning, but the screen is superb - zero buffeting, it's just like a knife through butter - clean clear air - well pleased indeed - and it looks fantastic on thebike too.

Cheers,

Mike.

Puig Screen arrived on Saturday (complete with a FREE Fender Extender from those nice people at Pyramid!) fitted it (and the Extender) on Sunday - first ride in to work today and what a difference...... weather was awful this morning, but the screen is superb - zero buffeting, it's just like a knife through butter - clean clear air - well pleased indeed - and it looks fantastic on thebike too.

Cheers,

Mike.

I don't remember what color your NC is but the light smoke Puig does look good on this bike.

Back