• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Need Help NC750x 2016 replace classic halogen headlight to 2018's LED lamp

Marcin NC750XD

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I recently bought an used NC750 2018 LED head lamp to replace a halogen one on my bike. I already found the wiring diagram of 2018 version and know what wires are in the plug, but I can't find the connector's exact pin-out anywhere on the net. Can anyone provide me a photo of the wires and the plug or at least write me what color goes to which pin?

OK. I figured it out by myself using an universal meter and a car 12V battery. Here is the pinout of the NC750x LED headlamp connector in case somebody will be doing the same mod:

nc750%20headlamp%20led%20connector%20pin

The image shows the back of the lamp and the connector placed there from the driver's point of view (bottom of the image is a bottom of the lamp). Black pins are N/C, the rest is as described on the picture. The DIMMER Switch pin works like this: when connected to GND switches to high beam, when not connected -> low beam. METER indicator gives +5V DC when switched to high beam (connected DIM SW to GND). Po/L-in is a position light 12V DC and H/L-in is a high and low beam +12V DC input.

And here are the connector's wire colors from the NC's electric schema:

nc750x%20LED%20lamp%20connector%20schema

Back