• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC750s in usa

krisroch

Reaction score
Visit site
The 750 is not currently offered in the USA
As I live on the Canadian border, can I purchase in CA, import to USA and register in VT?

Ask your department of motor vehicles in Vermont what the process might be.

and one might think bigger engine should always been offered in USA...

Does anyone know if you could do an engine swap? I'm just wondering. If everything fits, could someone in theory buy an engine from Canada and make their own NC750X? It would probably be easier to do that than registering an out-of-country motorcycle. I've looked for new motorcycle engines before and have not been able to find them. Is it possible to buy a new motorcycle engine? Your thoughts?

Does anyone know if you could do an engine swap? I'm just wondering. If everything fits, could someone in theory buy an engine from Canada and make their own NC750X? It would probably be easier to do that than registering an out-of-country motorcycle. I've looked for new motorcycle engines before and have not been able to find them. Is it possible to buy a new motorcycle engine? Your thoughts?

An easy direct swap; probably not. For one thing, the on-board computer which controls fuel flow, EFI, etc.. is for the NC700 engine, not the NC750 engine-that would be a major undertaking.

Back