• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC750S Electrical diagram

MartynG

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone know where I can get hold of a electrical diagram (complete with loom colour codes) for my new 2014 NC750SA, so I can start installing heated grips and an aux power outlet?

BTW I am happy to pay $$ for a complete workshop manual, if only I could locate one!

Martyn, in Australia

To wire the grips Honda has wiring harness that they offer. Does the harness make it easier to wire up accessories? I'm in the same boat as you and just ordered my Oxford heated grips, lights and 12V socket

To fit my electrical farkles I ordered and installed the Honda relay kit and I also purchased the secondary loom kit.

Before I mounted the secondary loom I removed (cut the wire!) the proprietary Honda connectors and replaced them with standard automotive connectors. Once done then I installed my modified secondary loom. It made the subsequent installation of the Oxford Heated Grips and TWO Aux power outlets (one on the bars for my GPS and one in the frunk) so simple AND so neat.

Would I do it again? You bet I would.

M

Back