• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC750 Valve Inspection Intervals

Mcress

Reaction score
Visit site
Folks - I would be interested in knowing what your dealer says is the valve inspection interval when you are sold an NC750.
I know what it says in the service manual (and I know what the official intervals are as stated by honda) but would like to know what you are told when you buy a bike :)

Cheers,

Mike.

Heck I probably knew more about the NC700X than my dealer when they came out. Come to think of it, I probably still do. I'll stick with what the engineers advice instead of a local dealer. ymmv

Heck I probably knew more about the NC700X than my dealer when they came out. Come to think of it, I probably still do. I'll stick with what the engineers advice instead of a local dealer. ymmv

Agreed. Honda Engineers > Myself > Dealer Service Staff > Dealer Salesmen > Random people on the street.

My local dealer said they put the same GN4 10w40 weight in every bike, all year long. Granted GN4 is still a good oil, but a VTX1800 in the summer and a CBR600RR in the winter have vastly different wants and needs.

The dealer is just trying to reduce cost and inventory by stocking only one oil in bulk. Easier for them, not necessarily best for everyones motorcycles.

Last edited:
2.jpgDo what the engineers who built the bike suggest to do in the service and owners manuals and you should never have a problem.

SmileyHorny.jpg

Last edited:
The valve check interval on the 750 is said to be 16,000 miles. Maybe that is what the OP is trying to confirm.

Back