• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700SA seat v's NC750SA seat switchable?

Nofxguy

Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy
A mate just bought an NC700SA and the seat is pretty damn hideous and slippery. Ive got a spare NC750SA seat sitting at home, without his off to try... does anyone know offhand if the newer NC750SA seat will fit over to the NC700SA by chance?

There was a thread going a few days back about whether the NC700 seat was the same as the NC700X, and I think I remember people saying they were different. I'll be interested to see what people have to say about your question.

Other solutions are to get an Air-Hawk, which I use. Or some here have mentioned something called 'sit and fly', I think. That might solve the slipperiness.

Nice to see someone else from this side of the world.

Howdy
A mate just bought an NC700SA and the seat is pretty damn hideous and slippery. Ive got a spare NC750SA seat sitting at home, without his off to try... does anyone know offhand if the newer NC750SA seat will fit over to the NC700SA by chance?

750X and 700X seats are compatible, this means S seats also interchangeable (for 99.9%).

Back