• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700S body panels on a NC700X

RubyRider

Reaction score
Visit site
does anyone know if you can swap body panels from a NC700s to NC700x. The frames are the same form what i can tell, not sure if the clips/retainers would line up.

does anyone know if you can swap body panels from a NC700s to NC700x. The frames are the same form what i can tell, not sure if the clips/retainers would line up.
Absolutely not swappable without a great deal of work. Compare these body panels more closely. Note that the S headlight and windshield are fork mounted. The X fairing and headlight are frame mounted. Big difference.

Absolutely not swappable without a great deal of work. Compare these body panels more closely. Note that the S headlight and windshield are fork mounted. The X fairing and headlight are frame mounted. Big difference.
Good to know, i didnt know the S existed when i got my x or i wouldve gone that route. Much prefer the naked styling more.

Good to know, i didnt know the S existed when i got my x or i wouldve gone that route. Much prefer the naked styling more.
I guess you would have had to import an S from Canada as they were never sold in the USA.

The CB500F was a naked variant of the 500 family sold in the US that was in some ways like the NC700S. Perhaps that might have been an option for you.
842919A9-21F1-43F1-8C9C-D3A139537660.jpeg

Last edited:
Back