• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Nc700 skid plate

HONDABIKEPRO

Supporting Vendor
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING A SKID PLATE, SHOULD BE DONE THIS WEEKEND, HERE IS A PICTURE,

4E79D236-33AD-4012-89D4-EFB61D0E1C99-1619-00000256F69A8B3B.jpg

926CBF59-D6C1-443F-8AE6-0673EA0B2682-1619-00000256E706E9D4.jpg

This looks like a useful piece of kit, I once bashed the sump of my VW Golf going over a country bridge too fast. I was lucky and the sump held, but this looks good!

Very nice, looking forward to seeing the finished product. On a side note, how well do you like the fit of those SW-Motech crash bars with the factory light bar?

Very nice, looking forward to seeing the finished product. On a side note, how well do you like the fit of those SW-Motech crash bars with the factory light bar?

sw- motech crash bars fit very good, bolted right on, skid plate is finished will sent pic after this weekend, have to test it, Just started a new fuel tank that will take the place of the rear seat, and auto fill into main tank, i need 450 mile fuel range, also makeing tool boxs that go into the opening in the sw- motech crash guards,

sw- motech crash bars fit very good, bolted right on, skid plate is finished will sent pic after this weekend, have to test it, Just started a new fuel tank that will take the place of the rear seat, and auto fill into main tank, i need 450 mile fuel range, also makeing tool boxs that go into the opening in the sw- motech crash guards,

We have a new Farkling King! 'bout time. The King is dead! Long live the king!

With the standard of my spannering skills nearly everybody on here impresses me but especially guys who don't just fit things but make things fit or even make them from scratch. As to those that are good with electrickery (as I think of it) well I'm in awe of them

*waiting patiently for pics*

So where are you, Hondabikepro, in Washington State?

Small world. I used to live in Puyallup, which is just down the road from Lakewood. I think my college roommate, Brian, still works at South Sound Honda (Olympia store).

Back