Nc700 skid plate

HONDABIKEPRO

Supporting Vendor
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
In the process of making a new dct plate slimmer, tighter fit, smaller frontal area. Should have first one done in about thirty days. The same design will be carried over to the non standard plates also.
Remember any of my products can be found in the vendor section under hondabikepro products.
Thanks Dale
First all new dct plate is done, these new designs will also carry over to the standard x plates.
I will post pics this week, I am making three dct plates at this time, If anyone would like one please pm me? All pricing is in the vendor section of this forum, under south bound honda, and hondabikepro products. Thanks Dale

Ticopilot

Reaction score
I just bought a foot shift lever to install on my DCT since I enjoy using the MT option sometimes but do not like the + / - buttons it comes with. Will this skid plate work on a bike like mine? I can't find the vendor section; where is it?

kpinvt

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score

HONDABIKEPRO

Supporting Vendor
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Starting to slow down at work. I am now making nc700x and nc700dct plates again, and fiishing ones all ready ordered. Thanks Dale

OldJeff

Reaction score
Bamamate and I were just talking about this, I didn't see a price listed in the thread?

Fuzzy

Reaction score
Bamamate and I were just talking about this, I didn't see a price listed in the thread?
Honda Bike Pro's prices are in this thread.
http://nc700-forum.com/forum/south-bound-honda/5694-hondabikepro-products.html

First couple lines of first post:
1. nc 700x skid plates for standard model are 425.00 and includes powder coating. shipping is 45.00 in the us
2.nc700x dct models skid plates are 475.00 and includes powder coating, shipping is 45.00 in the us

Fr3stylr

Reaction score
Does anyone have a copy of the instructions for the install? I purchased mine second hand and no instructions were included.

LM15

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fr3stylr, instructions for which installation? The HondaBikePro skid plate or the dct foot shifter?

Fr3stylr

Reaction score
For a HondaBikePro Skidplate on a manual NC700X. I saw reference to trimming some tabs/mounts (coolant reservoir?), but was hoping for more specific guidance before I dug in and modified things. Thanks!

exsuby

Reaction score
it actually lowers it because your body weight is shifted from the seat to the foot pegs