• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

nc700 rear rack

Will this work with a Utopia backrest mounted to the underside and the bracket coming up through the back of the hole, or mounted on top?

I bought mine from Dale and have it installed already! I sure like it. I am a fabricator and have been for nearly 35 years. I kept putting off buying one as i kept telling myself that i would just make one, well that hadn't happened in the last year of talking about it so i grabbed one of Dale's and I'm sure glad i did. I can attest to the quality and craftsmanship of Dale's Racks, they are top notch!!
:{)

dales rear seat rack5.jpg

dales rear seat rack2.jpg

I ordered my rack from Dale back in Feb, but I have been distracted with another bike lately. So I finally got around to giving my NC some love and put the rack on the bike. If you don't often carry a passenger, but do carry some gear with you I can give this 2 thumbs up. This rack is built out of heavy duty stuff and appears to be well made.

IMG_0773.jpgIMG_0775.jpgIMG_0777.jpgIMG_0778.jpgIMG_0780.jpg

I ordered my rack from Dale back in Feb, but I have been distracted with another bike lately. So I finally got around to giving my NC some love and put the rack on the bike. If you don't often carry a passenger, but do carry some gear with you I can give this 2 thumbs up. This rack is built out of heavy duty stuff and appears to be well made.

View attachment 38324View attachment 38325View attachment 38326View attachment 38327View attachment 38328

I’m still lusting after one of those seats...

Those seats are worth the hassle, effort, and money. Your backside with thank you. It really does make the bike an all day riding experience and still be comfortable at the end of the day.

I just traded in my NC700x for a VFR1200x and kept Dale's Rack. It's the version with the fuel hole. Send me a PM if you are interested in buying it. It's in great shape and I'll sell it for half of what Dale's asking for a new one.

Last edited:
I just traded in my NC700x for a VFR1200x and kept Dale's Rack. It's the version with the fuel hole. Send me a PM if you are interested in buying it. It's in great shape and I'll sell it for half of what Dale's asking for a new one.
Hello,
I'll send funds immediately if still available- Scott

Have you found a home for Dale's rack? Sorry if you have answered, my navigation of the site has been a bit dodgey to say the least.
Thanks, Matt

Back