• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

nc700 rear rack

I got mine today, holy cow this thing is amazing. Bolted on in 10 seconds and fits as if Honda made it themselves.

Good work Dale! Thanks!

HONDABIKEPRO ADV Rack is in the wild!!!

Ok I am one lucky bastard. I think I have the only HBP ADV rack in the wild on my bike. I rode up to South Bound Honda and Dale was kind enough to install this most awesome platform (calling it a rack does not do it justice). It's rock solid and stable. As others have said, it's as if this came from Honda itself. Dale really put a lot of thought into this thing.

This thing is amaze-balls on steroids!!

Let me give you the rough details first.
You can think of this as 2 platforms really. The stationary rear that extends over the tail and the "mid" that is the same location as the pillion seat.
There is ~ -1 deg angle on the pillion platform and ~ -4 deg angle on the tail platform (rear to front). I only mention this so that if anyone else gets one that you are aware that the 2 platforms may not be perfectly in line with one another so anything mounted spanning both platforms will have a gap in the middle (see attached pic).
The storage area (that uses the same latch mechanism as the pillion seat so it LOCKS!!!) is under the mid platform. It's got some angularity to it so it's not a square storage area but hey, a lot better than stock and more than most other under seat storage that I have seen, so bonuses all around. It's not watertight per se but I can see water having a hard time getting in there except under the wettest of circumstances. If it does though...YUP, drain holes! (Did I mention Dale put a lot of thought into this?)
The full "backbone" mount that runs the length has plenty of cutouts for all your mounting needs, including clearance to mount things on the underside of the rack. With a underside bar on the tail section for mounting additional lighting if desired.

Overall rack dimensions (all measurements are rough approximations):
Length (front to rear): 23in
width (front): 15.5in
width (mid): 13.5in
width (rear): 9in
Fuel fill hole: 4in plenty of room to reach in to the cap.

Storage dimensions:
width (front): 11.75in
width (rear): 11.5in
length: 6.5in (bottom) 7in (top)
depth (front): 4in
depth (rear): 1.5in

Ok on the to pics (I'll post some overalls with the bike outside the garage so as to not show off my mess):
AR_Top.jpg
AR_Top_frontview.jpg
AR_Rear.jpg
AR_Side.jpg
AR_Side_gap.jpg
AR_Storage.jpg

Glad that it works well for you,rear slope is to make sure load only moves forward, easier to keep your stuff on rack. And yes i have only made one of the adv racks. I make six of the reg racks with fuel holes at one time, and cant keep up with demand. I made that rack two years ago but have not had any time to make more. Thanks Dale and i will make you a folding shift lever next week.

As promised overalls.
608a8105e411fcd0b029a9a430e440ad.jpg

5b4a2b2aae45f5f007b6e5f7b4c50655.jpg

315af3603a4cd93efc87d61db39b000e.jpg

The more I look at it the more I like it.
Really does something for the tail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks chuck for your kind comment.
I have one available as of now. £100 but shipping is a bit costly £59! to USA/Canada etc.

Johnakay,

I'd like to purchase your fine looking back rack /rest for my son's 2012 NC700X DCT (in Florida). Please send details.

Thank you,
Hjg713

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I'd like to actually sell back one of the rear racks with fuel hole I got a little over 2 years ago. I actually had to ship the bike abroad and chose to keep the rear seat for passengers so I've got this rack left here in Chicago

If anyone's interested PM me, it's got some scratches and watnot so I'll give you a good price! Otherwise maybe we can coordinate with Dale so that he can give it a fresh paint job to make it brand new if someone's interested in a discounted rear rack!

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

Best

Hey guys I'd like to actually sell back one of the rear racks with fuel hole I got a little over 2 years ago. I actually had to ship the bike abroad and chose to keep the rear seat for passengers so I've got this rack left here in Chicago

If anyone's interested PM me, it's got some scratches and watnot so I'll give you a good price! Otherwise maybe we can coordinate with Dale so that he can give it a fresh paint job to make it brand new if someone's interested in a discounted rear rack!

View attachment 35344

View attachment 35345

Best
Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back