• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700 in Canada / Givi Trekker bags

Gadgetgoat

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all,

Just purchased a new to Canada NC700X, very happy so far.
Was not all that impressed with the Honda option for bags.

It appears that Givi makes the Trekker bags for the NC. Has anyone tried these?
Of course they are not available in Canada as of yet, any online suggestions from Europe?
What I am looking for is a complete kit for three bags. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome.
What are your requirements?
Why not the original Honda bags? The price is horrendous, we all agree.
Do you have your bike already?
:cool:

You bet ya, first in The city. Unfortunately the in transit permit adhesive scratched the windshield, so i am on the look out for a larger screen now. Only 60'km's on it so far but am very excited for upcoming rides.

The local dealer did have the Honda bags on a bike to test out. I found the lock mechanism to be very difficult to work with. You have to lift and align both handles to line up the lock groove properly. In addition the brackets used for the Honda bags required minor fairing cut adjustment to fit. Ideally I would like a top load side bags and the mounting system to fit without having to make fairing modifications.

I wasn't the first, but one of the first batch here.
But I am sure I am one who bought it on the spot after the first testride. I got it 2 days later (registered, oiled, ready).
:cool:

Dang they get to test ride in Europe! What's next free gear for Happy?

Not sure "Europe". I am in Switzerland. We get to test everything for free. Even a Ferrari or Lamborghini if you want.
However, whenever I write such things down, it gets on the nerves of some people and they call me arrogant or showing off. (I'd say sour-grapes)
Sorry, we got the works here. The roads here are also fantastic.
:p
Buzz me if you ever want to get here, I can help you out.

Back