• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700 Epic Ride: Salt Lake City to Knoxville, TN

Honda

Reaction score
Visit site
If folks do not think the NC700 is a proper touring bike...I just toured over 2500 miles in 6 days and could go for more.

My cousin rode a 2017 CTX700, and I rode a 2013 NC700. I had a drone strapped on along with all carriers fully loaded. We started in Salt Lake City heading south toward Moab making stops at Spanish Fork and Price. It was a beauty of a day with a bit of wind on the final stretch into Moab.

Following day took us through Bluff to Mexican Hat. We were taking our time making stops every 45mins or so taking in southern Utah. We decided to bolt past Tuba City, AZ and make a run for Flagstaff, where we rolled into around sunset.

The third day was jaw dropping ride from Flagstaff to Sedona and then up to Jerome and over the mountain to Prescott. Wow! No words...just go and do this route. We fueled up in Prescott then circled back around to Camp Verde with a quick run to Montezuma Castle.

Day 4 was a road roaster from Camp Verde to Winslow to Amarillo. Day 5 - Amarillo to Little Rock. Day 6 - Little Rock to Knoxville, TN (home). And today, I really want to jump on the NC and go for more.

Trip enhancers: Merlin Sandon Wax Cotton jacket / TCX X-Blend WP Boots / Madstad 20inch screen

Pics:
20170922_133002.jpg
13167.jpg
5.jpg
20170924_094447.jpg
20170921_122319.jpg
20170924_092032.jpg

I think the NC is a great touring bike
I did a 6500 mile trip myself. Members here regularly cross the country and one used his NC in the iron butt.

Yep Short Time - I'm looking for a replacement seat currently, but yes, I was cheek shifting and standing quite often.

Back