• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC Mileage

RF52

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just checked out a coworker-rider's Yamaha Star 650 Classic. Very short bike. It's a 2008, lots of Chrome, well kept, custom paint, perfect condition. Get this: The ODO had 145,000 miles on it! I almost fell off of it when I saw it. Very impressive, especially for what is considered an inexpensive non-touring motorcycle. He's owned it for 10 years. The most I've ever put on any bike was my prior ride, 24,800 miles. Total combined mileage of all bikes that I've owned would be under 70,000 miles.

So, lets hear some mileages on the NCs. I know a couple of old-timers on this forum have got some serious miles on their bikes too. Mine has 260, but I retire tomorrow, so I have plans to change that mileage just a tad.

There are some old threads about high mileage NCs but the threads may have disappeared. No harm in starting another.

I'm no contender for a high mileage award but there is a 2012 NC on fuelly showing 145,000 miles.
34B43ADA-167F-4DE9-A360-0E5F8AD59EB3.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm an old timer and I have 500 km on mine.
My first ride with 0.1 km on the ODO was March 8.
According to the owner's manual, my bike is officially broken in now.
Another 500 km to go before my first oil and filters change.

Back