• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NASCAR Motorcycle Races Proposed in Daytona Commission Agenda

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, you heard us right.

According to a report from The Daytona Beach News-Journal, the proposed NASCAR motorcycle race would be provided to the masses in a three-day event, held by the largest historic racing group in North America – the American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association (AHRMA).

A view of riders connected with the American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association (AHRMA) Leaning into the twisties

The plot planned for the event?

An open, spacious property north of the intersection of Clyde Morris and Bill France boulevards, owned by NASCAR and capable of handling up to 4000 people.

A view of the property in relation to Clyde Morris and Bill France boulevards, owned by NASCAR, and capable of handling up to 4000 people in anticipation of motorcycle races.

Should the board approve the race, it will be held Jan. 7-9 of the 2022 year – little more than 4 months away!

Daytona Beach City Manager, Deric Feacher, says, “I want a lot of people being a part of this industry…I don’t just want visitors to use the hotels, I want them to use everything Daytona has to offer. I want people saying ‘I love Daytona Beach, I REALLY love Daytona Beach’.”

ghows_gallery_ei-LK-200619213-392d81e3.jpg-scaled.jpg

Daytona Beach City Manager, Deric Feacher

He goes on to mention how he is keen on figuring out how to accelerate the success of the Daytona Beach community – and he’s right.

What better way to anchor visitors than by branching out with NASCAR Motorcycle Racing Classes?

A view of riders connected with the American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association (AHRMA) Leaning into the twisties

Since it’s AHRMA we’re talking about here, it’s likely that the models used for the racing will be historic machines, though we also have recent intel that says the races will include MotoCross.

Who knows – maybe we will see Kyle Wyman or Patricia Fernandez boot about the track on a new racer-bagger line.

The meeting is happening tonight, so stay tuned for what goes down!

The post NASCAR Motorcycle Races Proposed in Daytona Commission Agenda appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back