• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My New Helmet

cdnuser

Reaction score
Visit site
Picked this new bell helmet out on clearance for 69 bucks. Love it, wife not so much. But, it goes with my theme.
ryqybysa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bell has the airplane look and that star on the back,didn't realize the real look of it until I brought it home.
Nice lid you got,I like it.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I think its the arrow model. Just came with a clear visor.

I love the helmet it is a lot more comfortable compared to my hjc helmet.
I also found out that the wind turbulence over 120km/h was my helmet and not the wind screen. The new bell is smooth as silk over 120.

Last edited:
cdnuser,
Did you buy the Bell in the same size you wear in the HJC helmet?
Is the sizing between the two brands pretty close to being the same?

cdnuser,
Did you buy the Bell in the same size you wear in the HJC helmet?
Is the sizing between the two brands pretty close to being the same?

Yes both are the same size, the material is softer and more comfortable in the bell. Seems like better fit and finish.

Not done with the bike yet, going to add some gunmetal gray accents (similar to frame)to tone down the black (using plastidip).

Still looking for ammo box side cases that will be suitable. Oh, and about to mount chain gun in nose.

Grunt ahh beats chest...

Last edited:
You might want to look at 12 mm ammo cans,I got a new pair to put on and went givi instead.small but may be what you looking for.just an idea.
u5uha5as.jpg
jaqudyby.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back