• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My Near Miss. - Video

Fuzzy

Reaction score
Visit site
Riding on 441 north of Athens, GA about half way to Commerce, GA a bed liner tail gate piece came out of pickup ahead of me. It went over the van to its left rear. Glad I was far enough back to not need a clothing change. I was on my motorcycle so would not have done well on impact.

[video]https://www.facebook.com/rick.wilson.165033/videos/1287115931299072/[/video]

Oof, glad you are OK. I could not see the video, though. It says "The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

Maybe Facebook just won't give it up to me on the phone. Clearly it worked for OCR.

Link doesn't work for me on home PC. But then, I don't have a Facebook account, if that even matters.

I hate following open back vehicles or flat bed trucks. You never know when something is gonna fly off or out of those vehicles. Glad your Ok.

Around here, people load up their pickups with garbage and stuff they no longer want to take to the landfill. You see stuff all over the roadways. I suspect many of these citizens don't secure their loads because it saves gas to "go to the dump" but never actually arrive there... just get out a mile or few at high speed and drive back home, and you're rid of all that nasty trash.

I call that a "Montana Dump Run".

Back