• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My horse doesn't run over 150kph

sharlok

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi folks. My nc700x is 65K. I already raplaced spurk plugs, clutch lining set, oil, air filter. Also my tires are original size. Unfortunently my horse can't still run over 150kph. No accident, What do you think?

Last edited:
There is an issue i don't know i have to solve the problem. My horse used to go 180kph
I didn't think my NC700X was even capable of going 180 kph

A NC750 will really struggle to reach a real 180km/h. However, if it used to and now it doesn't, well maybe it's because it used to :)
Best I've ever seen is about 170km/h on the clock, so about 160km/h real.

In this speed range, the motorcycle's aerodynamics and air resistance are of paramount importance. And we practically do not know in what conditions the OP could reach the maximum speed for this motorcycle. Even the time of year, air temperature, time of day, geographical location can cause large maximum speed deviations.

In this speed range, the motorcycle's aerodynamics and air resistance are of paramount importance. And we practically do not know in what conditions the OP could reach the maximum speed for this motorcycle. Even the time of year, air temperature, time of day, geographical location can cause large maximum speed deviations.
It shouldn't be that hard to get to triple digits (in freedom units). 93ish should be possible in 5th gear iirc. I passed someone yesterday and was going 85 or so as I re-entered my lane. Still had room to climb revs.

I'm pretty good about checking air pressure, I've always replaced the air filter on schedule, I do filter changes every 8k miles. Those are some easy variables to control. More info from TC would help in solving this "issue" of not being able to reach felony speeds

I've had 120+ freedom units indicated on the dash before. Long and straight downhill with WOT.

It was very loud and not that much fun
750x right? Dct or manual? Maybe that's the difference between the power of 700 vs 750, bc no way mine would ever reach 120.

...It shouldn't be that hard to get to triple digits (in freedom units). 93ish should be possible in 5th gear iirc. ....
I'm not saying you can't.. (I wouldn't - I don't trust any regular tires on any vehicle at speeds over 90mph).
However, I am saying that depending on changing air resistance under different conditions, the maximum achievable speed can change significantly.

I'm not saying you can't.. (I wouldn't - I don't trust any regular tires on any vehicle at speeds over 90mph).
However, I am saying that depending on changing air resistance under different conditions, the maximum achievable speed can change significantly.
There are many youtube videos at maximum speed on NC700, they all got up to 190 - 192km/h

Hi folks. My nc700x is 65K. I already raplaced spurk plugs, clutch lining set, oil, air filter. Also my tires are original size. Unfortunently my horse can't still run over 150kph. No accident, What do you think?
This is very interesting. I love chasing stuff like this.
Could it be wheel bearings? After you ride does the rim seem overly hot?
Brake adjustment? Are you possibly dragging a brake? Should also lead to an overly hot wheel

Back