• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My first GoPro test footage

Jelly

Reaction score
Visit site
The sun was shining and the roads were dry yesterday so I decided to give the bike a run and have a dabble with my new GoPro Hero that Santa (Mrs Jelly) brought me.

So far I'm restricted to the sticky mounts that came with it, I have a few various other mounts coming in the post, when I get them I'll do some more tests.

I did these for my own reference really but thought I may as well edit it nicely and share.

[video=youtube_share;Eku_XwCEGqY]http://youtu.be/Eku_XwCEGqY[/video]

Thanks for sharing this.watching how the chain moves and the shock was way kewl.watching you drive on the wrong side of the road made me nervous lol.nice job on video.

cool. I have had a GP for a year now, but with the new bike, I am gonna have to see the best place to mount it. gonna just look at the different mountings for it. So many things to buy for the new bike...

Oh how I love your countryside.

I'll be over there (again) in September on an 8 day motorcycle ride. Can't wait to ride over there again. Gorgeous.

Nice, I have a cheap "copy" of the GoPro, I like mounting it to the mirror stem where more of the view shows for me.

That's just out of town, wait till the summer and I'll show you some real Kent countryside.

Where in the UK are you going to?

Playing with all the various mounts for the Go Pro will give some unreal results. When not on the motorcycle I highly recommend camera on a stick, a lot of fun at family get-togethers, and selfies.

Playing with all the various mounts for the Go Pro will give some unreal results. When not on the motorcycle I highly recommend camera on a stick, a lot of fun at family get-togethers, and selfies.

Funny you should say that OCR, I can see me getting into this go pro mullarkey quite a bit.

As my son said to me the other day, "Dad, that go pro is a whole new hobby".

I definately won't just use it on the bike, my boy is a competitive swimmer, so I'm looking forward to getting some footage of him while he is training, underwater, different angles etc etc.

Next time I have to cut wood I'm gonna put it on my chainsaw and log splitter!

I could even wear it on a head strap while laying bricks.

That's just out of town, wait till the summer and I'll show you some real Kent countryside.

Where in the UK are you going to?

The wife is English - family is from Evesham and London.

This trip I'll start at LHR and head south ( no route determined ) to a cousins in Cornwall, then back north to Scotland. And everything between!

We go about 3-5x a year, but this will be my first multi-day riding trip.

The wife is English - family is from Evesham and London.

This trip I'll start at LHR and head south ( no route determined ) to a cousins in Cornwall, then back north to Scotland. And everything between!

We go about 3-5x a year, but this will be my first multi-day riding trip.

We'll have to try and hook up while your here, even if only for a quick coffee and a few snaps.

Back