MRA Vario windshield for sale

Airfiddler

Reaction score
This is off my 2014 NC750S. Excellent condition. I traded my NC for a VFR, so I no longer need this item. The windshield will fit the X model and the 700 series also. High Quality German made Windshield has no marks or damage.
$100 CDN. I believe it was $265 CDN new.
The Windshield is installed using the OEM fasteners and takes 5 minutes. It is slightly taller (13 1/2") and a little wider than stock and provides better wind protection. It also has the adjustable spoiler to adjust airflow to suit different rider heights, and control any helmet buffeting.
P1020418.jpg

Last edited:

TacomaJD

Reaction score
Man that's a steal at $265 US. Same one I have and I shopped everywhere and paid $505 US for it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

76Hawke

Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is off my 2014 NC750S. Excellent condition. I traded my NC for a VFR, so I no longer need this item. The windshield will fit the X model and the 700 series also. High Quality German made Windshield has no marks or damage.
$100 CDN. I believe it was $265 CDN new.
The Windshield is installed using the OEM fasteners and takes 5 minutes. It is slightly taller (13 1/2") and a little wider than stock and provides better wind protection. It also has the adjustable spoiler to adjust airflow to suit different rider heights, and control any helmet buffeting.
View attachment 38705
Hi is the windscreen still available?
Thanks