• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Motorcyclist Ride To Work Review - NC700X DCT

Grey1one

Reaction score
Visit site
Aside from mentioning the "rumor" about the engine being half a Fit, pretty good video.

[video=youtube;wScqH7z0pBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wScqH7z0pBE[/video]

Aside from mentioning the "rumor" about the engine being half a Fit, pretty good video.

[video=youtube;wScqH7z0pBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wScqH7z0pBE[/video]

NICE - I love my 2017 NC750X DCT. I ordered it in January of this year and got it in April after the longest wait of my life for anything... I enjoy it so much, I saw a Versys recently sure they are nice but the NC is mightier looking and just love it - I don't care about anything else and I don't look at anything else more than a glance... I'm in love it with it... I bought it also for practicality reasons, I work from home and I take it out every day at lunch, I ride it every day... I already have almost 13K KM so do the math, I think that's a good amount of KM and I plan on riding until mid November (around lunch when it's warmer). I do groceries on it and whatever and stuff them where I can, 22L frunk, side carriers and top box give me so much storage and I still need to get a frunk bank. I don't drive the car from April to Nov unless absolutely required, which was like once or twice this year. AND: I ride 2up, I take the wife all over the place with me. Awesome bike folks, I'm telling ya.

I just changed the OIL at 12K and that's it, I lube the chain every 2K or so and when I took it in they said, chain is good - no adjustment needed and I asked how oil was he said probably could have gone another 4K or whatever, OIL was just fine.

Enjoy this bike, don't take it for granted ever!

Cheers,
Rob

Last edited:
@rmezei: I can second that. I have my Integra since April this year, bought new with 0 km on the clock, when I first saw it it was still in the factory container :) 5 months later I have 12K on the clock and still in love with it. The concept, engine character and DCT are spot on for my needs. I too ride it every day and enjoy every kilometer.

Keep those wheels turning and enjoy your NC!

Back