• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Motorcycle Books

Chestnut

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I am woefully behind on my 50 book/yr project, so I'm looking for some fun books.
So far the only motorcycle books I've read are Hopeless Class and The Man Who Would Stop at Nothing. Just found Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance in my massive ebook folder, so it's going on my reader now, but if it's any good it'll only keep me occupied a couple days.
Any suggestions from the peanut gallery?

Last edited:
The author of the book on John Ryan wrote "the Perfect Vehicle" about 15 years ago. It's a fun book that shouldn't take long.....if you want something a little deeper try The Upper Half Of The Motorcycle by Speigel.

The journey by annette birkMann.its about a women who sold every she owned bought a bike a road for 4 years thought different countrys across the water and stop in network.you will like it.try amazon i think they have it.

Good luck reading Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance in a few days. That book is a deep one. Usually takes a couple reads to sink in fully. I have read it about every 6 years or so for the past 25 years. Hope you like it! I have made some of my buddies mad over the years in suggesting they read it only to be told they can't/won't get past a couple hours reading it! Unrelated to motorcycle books, I read Catcher in the Rye about every year and never get tired of it.

Last edited:
Back