• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Motion-activated, rechargable frunk light

denete

Reaction score
Visit site
I purchased two of these "Rechargeable Wireless PIR Motion Sensor Lights" via Amazon. They are rechargeable via an included USB cable. They include a "snap-in" mounting bracket that can be attached to any smooth surface by using the included 3M double-sided foam tape.

They can be released from the brackets for charging, or to be used as a flashlight in hand.

I mounted one on the flat front surface of the frunk lid and one on the inside flat surface of my Givi v46 top case (near the lock mechanism).

I've tried both the motion-activated mode and the switched mode. They both work reliably, though there is a little hand-waving required when the frunk light "times out" in the auto mode.

Mounted inside the frunk...
frunk-close.jpg

The frunk illuminated...
frunk-illuminated.jpg

Mounted inside the top case...
v46-close.jpg

Top case illuminated...
v46-illuminated.jpg

If you install these kind of lights in your luggage, make sure that you have the bracket installed so that the switch is accessible.

Back