• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

most comfortable aftermarket passenger seat

johnkrumm

Reaction score
Visit site
I know there are several options out there for a more comfortable seat for me on my NX700, but I'm wondering if any consensus has emerged about who does the best job on the little passenger perch our significant others sometimes put up with, whether it's a full package front/back redo, or a strapped-on pad. It's obviously tricky, being a hinged lid for the gas input. My wife likes to ride with me a lot, but she says I have to get a better seat for her.

I bought a second hand Saddleman seat and my passengers all agree that its a huge improvement. I don't know if Saddleman does just the pillion. I'd tried a couple pads and that sort of thing but the general complaint was that whatever it was moved around to much.

NC700

I bought a second hand Saddleman seat and my passengers all agree that its a huge improvement. I don't know if Saddleman does just the pillion. I'd tried a couple pads and that sort of thing but the general complaint was that whatever it was moved around to much.

NC700

Thanks, Saddlemen sounds like a good bet all around.

Well, I've got a Corbin and the matching pillion and I love my seat and the wife says the pillion in plenty comfy. Not sure that that makes it the best, but if you take a look at the pics the Corbin pillion is huge (width wise) compared to stock pillion and there is definitely far more padding on it.

I've had a corbin, sargent, and seat concepts on two different NCs. I found the seat concepts to be the most comfortable for me.

I've had a corbin, sargent, and seat concepts on two different NCs. I found the seat concepts to be the most comfortable for me.

Great except Seat Concepts in the past elected not to make a passenger seat for the NC700X, which is the topic of the thread. They only list a cover for the rear. Has SC begun selling a passenger foam replacement?

Last edited:
Great except Seat Concepts in the past elected not to make a passenger seat for the NC700X, which is the topic of the thread. They only list a cover for the rear. Has SC begun selling a passenger foam replacement?

My mistake.

Back