• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Morning Commute

spongebobnopants

Reaction score
Visit site
[video=youtube;nOOxW_Dn2hY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOOxW_Dn2hY[/video]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator:
Because the Brits ride on the left and everyone knows that in everything the Brits are right and most of the rest of thw world are wrong :) :) At least sadly that's what a lot of brits tend to think

Nice vid - I am considering a gopro 2 HD - I am guessing you would recommend for the biking stuff ?
Nice route to work too - how long is the actual journey in miles - just curious ;-)

Because the Brits ride on the left and everyone knows that in everything the Brits are right and most of the rest of thw world are wrong :) :) At least sadly that's what a lot of brits tend to think

Hey that's the way most of us Americans think too. We're always right and the rest of the world is wrong. But hey different strokes for different folks. We all still get from point "A" to point "B". ( most of the time )

I like riding on the right side of the road, but I wish we would have went to metric system. I hate buying two sets of tools!

At least you guys are getting more civilised why your even learning how to play soccer :) :). My favourite teams #1 goal keeper is an American.
Mind you with the World cup you actually have to play other countries unlike the world series :0 :)
No offensive meant or taken I hope

At least you guys are getting more civilised why your even learning how to play soccer :) :). My favourite teams #1 goal keeper is an American.
Mind you with the World cup you actually have to play other countries unlike the world series :0 :)
No offensive meant or taken I hope

No offense taken, I'm still not very civilised! I don't pay any attention to soccer aka "football". I'm just not that big of a sports fan myself. I'd rather be doing something than just sitting and watching someone else play a game.

What Octane of fuel are you using? Man, that is crazy fast :cool: I must have gotten a slow one or something (maybe my tires are in need of air??? hehe). Great video

Back