• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Mmotoparts Rack for the NC700X

kpinvt

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A few years ago I bought the deluxe rear rack for my PC800 from these folks in Ukraine.

Complete rack, luggage rack system for Honda PC800 Pacific Coast

They are now selling a complete rear rack for the NC.

Whole-welded luggage rack system for Honda NC700X Available colors are black, white, gray, red, green, blue, yellow.

Shipping for the PC800 rack took about ten days. That rack was very well made with a black or white powder coat finish. Installation was pretty easy and straightforward except for having the hidden reinforcement bars welded to the frame of the rear cargo lid.

I have no connection to this company, I was only on the site looking for racks that would fit a CB500X, they have none available for that bike.

I received the rack in the mail today.

First sight of the package was not terribly encouraging. It was a couple reused cardboard boxes taped together then covered in plastic. It was crumpled, torn, and water stained. Needless to say I was a bit concerned about shipping damage.

When I got home I cut away the plastic and opened the cardboard. Inside the rack was well protected with plastic wrap, wrapped in foam sheet, with extra cardboard on the edges and corners, and then wrapped one more time in plastic. Despite the appearance of the exterior box it was well protected for its journey from the Ukraine.

Once it was liberated of the packaging I got my first good look at the rack itself. It is a single piece of welded beauty. The attention to detail was very good with clean welds and a good finish. You would pay double or triple what I did for the same level of craftsmanship if this came from North America.
20160706_161906.jpg20160706_161917.jpg

Installation was a breeze. There were no instructions but everything was quite simple and intuitive. My only hickup was when I tried to mount the guide for the seat support under the rack instead of above.

All and all it took me just over half an hour to do the install. It would have been faster if I didn't waste so much time on the seat support guide piece.

Which brings me to my only nitpick so far. When you re-use the washers on the seat support they jam in the new guide. Larger ones will be required, though I just have them removed and only have the cotter pins keeping the support rod on-track and it seems to be working fine.

All and all it fits the bike really well, was easy to install, and appears to be very strongly built. All the hardware for mounting GIVI boxes are included and there is really nothing I would change on the design at this point (other than including slightly larger washers for the seat support rod).
20160706_172348.jpg20160706_172405.jpg

Now I just need to strap some stuff to it and go for a ride :)

Last edited:
That is an awesome looking rack system. I have purchased a genuine Honda carrier for my 2016 NC750X. There was no mention in the literature about needing extra brackets etc so it seemed like a stand alone rack. Wrong! It only fits to the genuine Honda pannier racks and I have already fitted Hepco & Becker racks (as I already had H&B saddlebags). Anyway, it looks quite stylish sitting on my bench!!

I ordered the rack/carrier combination from mmotoparts so will have to see what it looks like when it arrives!

Back