• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Mine!

bode61

Reaction score
Visit site
Was able to drive up the mountain to the dealership that had a NC700X DCT. worked a deal and bought it. They will be installing the Tall Screen, Light Bar and lowering links for me as well. Now the wait until this work is done. I have ordered Hepco Becker saddlebag frames and hope those come in soon as well. Am excited to see how much different this is from my Aprilia Mana.

nc700x.jpg

Nice - I'm sure you'll be very happy with. Soon after getting the DCT I was always in manual mode but for the last month have had it back in automatic again. It'sd great to have the option.

Congrats I hope that you don't have to wait too long for the bits to be fitted. I know how frustrating it can be waiting to pick up a new bike. ITime certainly seems to be dragging for me waiting for Friday to collect my new CBF1000FA

It may be fun to ride it NOT carefully but usually not for long. I feel that encourageing anyone to ride in an unsafe manner is a really stupid idea.
Of you want to ride in an unsafe manner that is entirely your choice but Please!! do not encourage others. Even including a smiley does not excuse encourageing people to add to the already high motorcycle accident statistics

Did you supply the lowering links or does Honda now have their own in the accessory catalog? If not, which ones did you get & how much did they charge you to install them?

Congratulations on the bike and I wish you many happy & safe miles.

filterfool

The shop has lowered other bikes and they have an account with kouba. The cost for the links is $80. Not sure I can break down the charge because they are installing several things for me. The tall screen, the light bar, the lowering links, cut and re-weld the kick stand, wiring my gerbings heated gear plug and my garmin mount.

Back