• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Miles on your DCT please... (not the MPG!)

done just over 4k miles and DCT works fine..i have noticed it is hanging onto the higher revs now though before changing up..maybe it has learnt i am quite heavy with my right hand :rolleyes:

[video=youtube_share;5Yh0E2PHtoA]http://youtu.be/5Yh0E2PHtoA[/video]

milage -48k age -1.7yrs
still trouble shooting . . .

first chain lasted about 12.5K. Changed chain and sprockets for original and that lasted approx 12K. Then swapped chain and sprockets to 525 X-ring, 16.5k so far and only adjusted twice!

i think the OP's question is how many miles are on the bike, not how many miles per gallon of fuel.

I am averaging 69.6 mpg @ 3003 miles. I have Givi E53 top case and v35 side cases on the bike. When I ride at around 55mph I get 73 to 76 mpg. And when I ride at 65 mph I get 65 to 69 mpg. I have not checked the fuel milage yet at 75 mph but will do soon.

I took the liberty of changing the title of the thread since posters are confused about the intent. It's about miles on the bike odometer, not miles per gallon.

NaNCy has about 2,400 miles on her at last check. She's been trouble-free since I got her new... :)

To go off the subject a little: I've only achieved an average of about 53 MPG with my style driving to work. Cruising al about 80 MPH on the freeway only 13 miles to work and then another 13 miles back home. I use "S-Mode" about 80-90% of the time and manually downshift quite often, occasionally upshifting while in “S-Mode”.

No idea! My trip meters just reset themselves whenever they feel the need, so I don't trust any of it including the total miles register.

Back